Reviews for Neko Chaos
Fi Suki Saki chapter 16 . 6/28
I thought this fic was complete. I guess i mistake the complete label to other fic.

Anyway, the story unexpectedly really good so far. With conflict and all.

Damn, I wonder who drug Ritsu. (I suspect Haitani or an OC)
I want them to be gone for good.
Because the situation seems like Calm before the main Storm.

please continue!
Mishka chapter 5 . 3/18
The TV show Hannibal is my favorite show ever!

P.S. Hannigram/Murder Husbands for life
Guest chapter 10 . 11/22/2015
It is so perfect that I wish you'd continue writing (;ω; )
HeartThrobbingFanticyLover chapter 16 . 9/13/2015
love this story cant wait to read more of it. its so interesting. i wonder who it is that drugged Ritsu
Shima Kururi chapter 16 . 7/16/2015
More! Gimme more! Keep the hard work.

Sign,
島くるり
Yaoifangirl chapter 16 . 7/4/2015
This is so fucking adorable

But I need to ask 'someone' (anyone) a question:
Is it bad that I've found myself addicted to neko fanfictions lately? *ear twitches* (Nyah~!)
yaoilovinlesbian chapter 16 . 6/5/2015
WAHHHHH! I cant wait for more! neko Ritsu is so damn cute!
GH chapter 16 . 4/12/2015
Pleaseeeee! Make a new chapter! \(•o•)/
Wings of the Skies chapter 16 . 4/6/2015
This story is just so cute I couldn't help but read it from start to finish twice! Please update soon! The story just getting more and more interesting! I will definitely continue to read it!
julia chapter 16 . 3/2/2015
Why did you stop writing?!
This story is just really good!
Luna chapter 16 . 3/1/2015
I want a lemon next chapter :(
Yuki chapter 16 . 1/22/2015
Amazing chapter I hope you post more soon
SpadesToStars chapter 16 . 1/18/2015
What ever happened to this gem of a story
Nashiru Miharu chapter 16 . 12/21/2014
It's real. I came to the last chapter. It finished... T-T For noooow A.A MUAHAHAHAHAH But really, did you have to stop right Kb that chapter? I mean next one was the lemon! D: And you may not believe it, but I actually like your lemons. You say they suck but I don't agree. I think they are pretty good, I really like them! :D So please hurry up an update soon, ok? Don't make me suffer will you? :c
Oh yes, and I had another idea for a special! It was about a moment where Takano would be extremely vulnerable and Ritsu would be the one to comfort Takano and take care of him *-* If you created a scene like that, I think I would have an heart attack and then die from happiness! *-* Because it can't be always Ritsu the one vulnerable and Takano always comforting him u-u No, I'm not suggesting they should reverse papers, with Ritsu as the seme and Takano as the uke (hell no! That would be too weird! Ahahah I can't even imagine it! It's too awkward! xD) Just a moment where Takano would be more vulnerable and Ritsu would take care of him and kind of protect him... Baaah I can't explain myself very good, I can't be very specific, but I hope you understood what I meant. If you didn't, then tell me and I will try to do better :3
And I'm SO SOOOOOO HAPPY THEY MANAGE TO MAKE UP! *-* So sooooo happy *tearful eyes* And their moment was so cute it was almost unbearable! Waaaaaaaa
Seeing Ritsu's state (or should I say imagining him) made my chest hurt :c With Ritsu's cat ears pointing downwards and his tail almost not moving at all he really had a miserable air... Seeing a cat sad, or at least a neko in this case, makes be really sad too. I love cats and nekos and I don't want to be sad or depressed, just happy and playful! And spoiled of course xD I love spoil cats :3 hehehe n.n Yes, I have cats and Tex they are spoiled x3 Not my fault of course *looking innocent and blinking the eyes*
RITSU WAS PURRING! OMG SO CUUUUUTE! I wanna see it too! I want to pet Ritsu and make him purr too! *U* He's waaaaaaay too adorable to resist :3 And Takano found that special spot!
I wonder how will he use it next time they... They... They did it x) A new sensible spot is always a present for the seme, in this case Takano! Hahaha n.n
I really love those two! However, your story is also great! It's amazing, fantastically awesome! *-* I will be waiting anxiously for the next chapter and update! :D Please don't take too long! And don't forget about this story of yours, pretty please! :c
I love your job! Please don't give up from this story! I will be supporting you from hereeeee! Banzaaaaaai \o/
Until next chapter then! \ Don't make Mr wait too long ;) Just kidding, take your time n.n
Kissuuuuuus
Nashiru Miharu chapter 15 . 12/21/2014
Nooooo! TTnTT I'm almost finishing the chapters that are available! D: I don't want toooo! The story is getting too interesting for that! Nooooo TT-TT *sniff sniff* I want more chapter to read :c BUAAAAAAAHH TTOTT
Ritsu and Takano still don't talk ahn? Well, with the big dumbasses idiots they are (not to talk about how stubborn they are x.x) I'm not surprised! Those two can be really stupid when they want to -.-'
However, it's also good they fight like that. That way they can understand better each other and forgive their mistakes :3 And of course help each other more often u.u They need it. They need the other. No one can deny it and if they do, they will be lying :P Muahahahahahahab *cof cof* Maybe that laugh wasn't such a good idea... Hehehehe n.n''
But Takano bought a book for Ritsu! Maaaan that was soooooo cuuuute! So fucking adorable! *-* WAAAAAAAAAAA *fan girl squeeze and faint from too much cuteness* I really love those two *-*
Next chapter is the next one! Damn it, I don't think I can take it :c