Reviews for Neko Chaos
Shima Kururi chapter 16 . 7/16
More! Gimme more! Keep the hard work.

Sign,
島くるり
Yaoifangirl chapter 16 . 7/4
This is so fucking adorable

But I need to ask 'someone' (anyone) a question:
Is it bad that I've found myself addicted to neko fanfictions lately? *ear twitches* (Nyah~!)
yaoilovinlesbian chapter 16 . 6/5
WAHHHHH! I cant wait for more! neko Ritsu is so damn cute!
GH chapter 16 . 4/12
Pleaseeeee! Make a new chapter! \(•o•)/
Wings of the Skies chapter 16 . 4/6
This story is just so cute I couldn't help but read it from start to finish twice! Please update soon! The story just getting more and more interesting! I will definitely continue to read it!
julia chapter 16 . 3/2
Why did you stop writing?!
This story is just really good!
Luna chapter 16 . 3/1
I want a lemon next chapter :(
Yuki chapter 16 . 1/22
Amazing chapter I hope you post more soon
SpadesToStars chapter 16 . 1/18
What ever happened to this gem of a story
Nashiru Miharu chapter 16 . 12/21/2014
It's real. I came to the last chapter. It finished... T-T For noooow A.A MUAHAHAHAHAH But really, did you have to stop right Kb that chapter? I mean next one was the lemon! D: And you may not believe it, but I actually like your lemons. You say they suck but I don't agree. I think they are pretty good, I really like them! :D So please hurry up an update soon, ok? Don't make me suffer will you? :c
Oh yes, and I had another idea for a special! It was about a moment where Takano would be extremely vulnerable and Ritsu would be the one to comfort Takano and take care of him *-* If you created a scene like that, I think I would have an heart attack and then die from happiness! *-* Because it can't be always Ritsu the one vulnerable and Takano always comforting him u-u No, I'm not suggesting they should reverse papers, with Ritsu as the seme and Takano as the uke (hell no! That would be too weird! Ahahah I can't even imagine it! It's too awkward! xD) Just a moment where Takano would be more vulnerable and Ritsu would take care of him and kind of protect him... Baaah I can't explain myself very good, I can't be very specific, but I hope you understood what I meant. If you didn't, then tell me and I will try to do better :3
And I'm SO SOOOOOO HAPPY THEY MANAGE TO MAKE UP! *-* So sooooo happy *tearful eyes* And their moment was so cute it was almost unbearable! Waaaaaaaa
Seeing Ritsu's state (or should I say imagining him) made my chest hurt :c With Ritsu's cat ears pointing downwards and his tail almost not moving at all he really had a miserable air... Seeing a cat sad, or at least a neko in this case, makes be really sad too. I love cats and nekos and I don't want to be sad or depressed, just happy and playful! And spoiled of course xD I love spoil cats :3 hehehe n.n Yes, I have cats and Tex they are spoiled x3 Not my fault of course *looking innocent and blinking the eyes*
RITSU WAS PURRING! OMG SO CUUUUUTE! I wanna see it too! I want to pet Ritsu and make him purr too! *U* He's waaaaaaay too adorable to resist :3 And Takano found that special spot!
I wonder how will he use it next time they... They... They did it x) A new sensible spot is always a present for the seme, in this case Takano! Hahaha n.n
I really love those two! However, your story is also great! It's amazing, fantastically awesome! *-* I will be waiting anxiously for the next chapter and update! :D Please don't take too long! And don't forget about this story of yours, pretty please! :c
I love your job! Please don't give up from this story! I will be supporting you from hereeeee! Banzaaaaaai \o/
Until next chapter then! \ Don't make Mr wait too long ;) Just kidding, take your time n.n
Nashiru Miharu chapter 15 . 12/21/2014
Nooooo! TTnTT I'm almost finishing the chapters that are available! D: I don't want toooo! The story is getting too interesting for that! Nooooo TT-TT *sniff sniff* I want more chapter to read :c BUAAAAAAAHH TTOTT
Ritsu and Takano still don't talk ahn? Well, with the big dumbasses idiots they are (not to talk about how stubborn they are x.x) I'm not surprised! Those two can be really stupid when they want to -.-'
However, it's also good they fight like that. That way they can understand better each other and forgive their mistakes :3 And of course help each other more often u.u They need it. They need the other. No one can deny it and if they do, they will be lying :P Muahahahahahahab *cof cof* Maybe that laugh wasn't such a good idea... Hehehehe n.n''
But Takano bought a book for Ritsu! Maaaan that was soooooo cuuuute! So fucking adorable! *-* WAAAAAAAAAAA *fan girl squeeze and faint from too much cuteness* I really love those two *-*
Next chapter is the next one! Damn it, I don't think I can take it :c
Kissuuuus
Nashiru Miharu chapter 14 . 12/21/2014
Oh shit... This chapter...really was something... I mean it left me totally breathless... Mainly because of the argument. In fact, I really liked it! No, I'm not a sadist xD It's because in that argument Takano and mainly Ritsu finally spoke up all those things that were always left unsaid, because of afraid, shyness, whatever. So in knew point it was good for them indeed. I think this way they would be able to understand each other better and deeper their relationship :D Of course that won't be easy and they will have a hard time. Even so, I believe they will make it! n.n
But truly speaking, I REALLY LOVED SEEING RITSU FIGHT BACK THAT THAT! *-* Seeing him spiking all those things he just kept inside all those years was a relief :3
AND THE MAN IN THE FINAL WAS THE SAME MAN THAT DRUGGED RITSU RIGHT? RIGHT RIGHT RIGHT? *O* One question: is he good or bad? I mean, is he trying to help Ritsu and Takano or break them apart? I hope it's the first one... Because duuuuh right? x THIS CHAPTER! Really really! *-*
Take care!
Kissuuuuus
Nashiru Miharu chapter 13 . 12/21/2014
YES! THAT WAS DEFINITELY A CLIFFHANGER! THAT'S SO MEEEEAN OF YOU! You meanie :c That's too much cruelty ahahahah xD
Well, it IS very strange Takano not saying anything... And it's creepy as well e-e Because he always says what he is thinking (most of the times when it comes to Ritsu x3) And then all of a sudden he becomes that quiet and emotionless... You have to admit, it's kind of scary :x
So it was the alcohol and the pills that together put Ritsu like that right? So what, the only solution is to wait for the body to eliminate them? I can't help but wonder what might happen until that muahahahahah A.A
But right now I'm worried about Takano's and Ritsu's current situation... Takano could explode from nothing or stay like that, scarily emotionless... x.x
Well, see you next one!
Kissuuuus
Nashiru Miharu chapter 12 . 12/21/2014
RICCHAN! DON'T DIE! D: Ok, maybe that's a little too much xD Even so, RICCHAN! :c That happened because of the drug, right? I mean, he was remembering that day when he passed out. Now the question is: WHY did he passed out? *thinking* Hmm...
And Kisa ACTUALLY TOUCH RITSU EARS! OMG I WANT TO TOUCH THEM TOOOO TTnTT *pouts* But now the question is: did Kisa touch Ritsu's tail? Ahn ahn? A.A aahaahaahaah They are sooo funny x3
Then, let's see what happened with Ritsu? Yeaaay x)
Nashiru Miharu chapter 11 . 12/21/2014
Hellooo agaaaain! n.n How are you doing? Fine I hope! I'm feeling carsick right now xD Yup, not a good thing :P So well, let's do this review quickly? Yeees \o/
Okay, so this this chapter was rather cute! I love seeing those reactions of Ritsu, like when he confessed the reason that he chose that book! :D It's really adorable! :3 I mean RITSU is adorable! *-*
And OF COURSE I laugh A LOT with Ritsu's comments and thoughts! xDD WAAAAAY TOO FUNNY!
Takano's and Ritsu's scene in the kitchen was THE BEST! Takano was soooo sweet! Kissing Ritsu in the forehead that gently, I don't know how can he resist! It's nearly impossible with Takano acting like that x3
And it's obvious Kisa had to tease Ritsu like that right? Because that's what best friends do! Teasing each other! :D But in their case, it's only Kisa that teases Ritsu ahahahahah pooor neko TTuTT Now let's see how it will go that "talk" with Kisa n.n muahahahah