Reviews for Elrond's Most Forgettable Birthday
Bluetips chapter 21 . 3/4
One of the most humoring fanfics I have ever read. I hope you update soon!

-Bluetips
BrightGreenNails chapter 9 . 1/18
Oh my god... Bastryn really likes Brethil...
BrightGreenNails chapter 8 . 1/18
Glorfindel and Elrohir's bets were right... Wow.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/24/2013
I sympathize with Aralith. I am arachnophobia too
lotrlover23 chapter 21 . 5/31/2013
This was so funny! You should finish it. It was very good. Will the Tricksy Trio save Celebross and Laerlend? Will Thranduil ever return to his normal coloring? Will Celeborn come up with new terms of endearment for his wife? Will Glorfindel find some shoes? There are so very, very many questions that need answering. You must finish this story!
Pergjithshme chapter 21 . 4/29/2013
It ends. It ends...here. You just...stopped. No pleasent, laugh-inducing wrap-up.
...well, other than THAT considerable dissapointment, this was a very lovely story and I enjoyed it quite alot. :)
Pergjithshme chapter 11 . 4/29/2013
I can't with the hilarity... XD
swfan101 chapter 21 . 3/21/2013
Aren't you going to finish? Seems a pity to abandon a perfectly good story...
liluthien and sador chapter 21 . 10/16/2011
the lady of light has been... something less than a fun person. she scares me! poor ceceborn, he is runnung out of sweet nothings to tame 'her'

i was laughing so hard when tanglinna was 'helping' our dear friend thrum dumb with his wardrobe.

how do you spell trouble with 15 letters? little greenleaf! lol!

ah yes our balrog slayer would dream about little laurelen off to fight her evil lady balrog.

i'm sorry about the total lack of capital letters, kindles won't do them.

please, please, please update soon! i was very worried about laurelin and celebross until ther appeared in later fanfics.

i took your quiz twice. first i was brrethil then legolas. its probably right;)

i miss you. please update, you have talent.
liluthien and sador chapter 19 . 10/16/2011
lol i can totally see dandy thrandy waking up and singing madame blueberry's "i'm so blue i don't know what to do!" song with the "el's" as back up singers :-)
liluthien and sador chapter 10 . 10/9/2011
i absolutely love tanglinna avd thranduil's matching outfits! i couldn't stop laughing!

orks flying around singing love songs? roflol!

poor legolas!

also the he's-not-that-glorfindel-yes-he-is arguement was really funny. bastryn thinks glorfindel is brethil all grown up? tells you domething about his general intelligence...
liluthien and sador chapter 8 . 10/4/2011
i'm doing a marathon reading of sorts, so i won't comment on every chapter. when i do comment, i will give all my thoughts, k?

first, i love how tanglinna has a soft spot for brethil. they are my favorite oc's ever. stop beating yourself up about hearts of darkness. a good author has to kill her babies. (this is not literal btw lol)

also, laerlend is so cute (but also very stuck up)

please come back. i know its been what? 8 years since you updated, but we miss you :(
LightOfLaurelin chapter 21 . 10/3/2011
Oops... Turns out I wasn't logged in when I submitted that last comment.
Guest chapter 21 . 10/3/2011
this chapter made me laugh so hard. When's the next one coming?

Btw, What happened to bastryn?
May Arisa chapter 21 . 9/2/2011
Hey, I've just read all the chapters, and are you going to continue? Please? It is just so very funny *wink Thranduil wink* ;)

May Arise