Reviews for Elrond's Most Forgettable Birthday
Acacia Jules chapter 19 . 4/14
That is sick as f**k if the women are using mind control. Its basically rape. WTF is funny about that
Guest chapter 21 . 10/2/2015
Great story!
RandomFandoms14 chapter 9 . 8/5/2015
Good job Brethil. Good job.
RandomFandoms14 chapter 7 . 8/5/2015
The merriment of Mirkwood indeed!
biddle29 chapter 21 . 3/24/2015
Oh my gosh, this is hilarious :) please update!
AnnaAgatha chapter 21 . 2/26/2015
Oh, and there it stops. I have been reading your three humorous fics these last few days and I have really enjoyed them. They were well written and made me laugh, not in the least your OCs. It is a pity you never finished this (and it seems you never left anything unfinished, what happened? :( I have so many questions left, and now we'll never know the mystery of the Lady Balrog), but I liked it all very much and want to thank you for writing it. :)
Bluetips chapter 21 . 3/4/2014
One of the most humoring fanfics I have ever read. I hope you update soon!

BrightGreenNails chapter 9 . 1/18/2014
Oh my god... Bastryn really likes Brethil...
BrightGreenNails chapter 8 . 1/18/2014
Glorfindel and Elrohir's bets were right... Wow.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/24/2013
I sympathize with Aralith. I am arachnophobia too
dianaprincess chapter 21 . 5/31/2013
This was so funny! You should finish it. It was very good. Will the Tricksy Trio save Celebross and Laerlend? Will Thranduil ever return to his normal coloring? Will Celeborn come up with new terms of endearment for his wife? Will Glorfindel find some shoes? There are so very, very many questions that need answering. You must finish this story!
Pergjithshme chapter 21 . 4/29/2013
It ends. It You just...stopped. No pleasent, laugh-inducing wrap-up.
...well, other than THAT considerable dissapointment, this was a very lovely story and I enjoyed it quite alot. :)
Pergjithshme chapter 11 . 4/29/2013
I can't with the hilarity... XD
swfan101 chapter 21 . 3/21/2013
Aren't you going to finish? Seems a pity to abandon a perfectly good story...
liluthien and sador chapter 21 . 10/16/2011
the lady of light has been... something less than a fun person. she scares me! poor ceceborn, he is runnung out of sweet nothings to tame 'her'

i was laughing so hard when tanglinna was 'helping' our dear friend thrum dumb with his wardrobe.

how do you spell trouble with 15 letters? little greenleaf! lol!

ah yes our balrog slayer would dream about little laurelen off to fight her evil lady balrog.

i'm sorry about the total lack of capital letters, kindles won't do them.

please, please, please update soon! i was very worried about laurelin and celebross until ther appeared in later fanfics.

i took your quiz twice. first i was brrethil then legolas. its probably right;)

i miss you. please update, you have talent.