Reviews for Elrond's Most Forgettable Birthday
Sophie Michard chapter 9 . 7/2/2018
Someone should throw Brethil in a deep lake... or maybe send him in a Dwarven cave ?

Ha ha ! I can understand Glorfindel's reaction. :P A Balrog has wings, but not 8 hairy legs !
Sophie Michard chapter 8 . 7/2/2018
*Falls off her chair, laughing hard*

Oh my ! an entertaining evening meal, for sure ! That was priceless ! Poor Thranduil... his children are all peculiar. :D
Sophie Michard chapter 7 . 7/2/2018
Brethil is really silly... he has forgotten his brain somewhere... Poor Legolas... for once, it's not his fault... But the merriment won't earn his anything.
Sophie Michard chapter 6 . 7/2/2018
He he ! they got caught in the act, and punished ! in a kind way, in fact. So damn funny.
Sophie Michard chapter 5 . 7/2/2018
So, they've been out for days, taking some of the Enchanted River's water ?

lol, a Mud Monster... someone is behind that. *grins*
Sophie Michard chapter 4 . 7/2/2018
*Rolling on the floor, laughing too hard to stand.*

Oh a spider King of Greenwood ! That would be so awesome !

Thranduil is patient with his unfortunate son.
Sophie Michard chapter 3 . 7/2/2018
So, they do have a tradition too, the Imladrian's Elves. :D Elrond got fun, at least. And his friends too. _
Sophie Michard chapter 2 . 7/2/2018
Xd, they've been lucky with the Master Archer... for once.

Brethil... does he have a brain ? or maybe he's too naive ?

They should let that 'baby' spider on its own.
Sophie Michard chapter 1 . 7/2/2018
He he he ! Thranduil should change his speech !

Even more funny... Legolas trying to tame a spider... oh my ! Thranduil should "squish" it quickly !
Acacia Jules chapter 19 . 4/14/2016
That is sick as f**k if the women are using mind control. Its basically rape. WTF is funny about that
Guest chapter 21 . 10/2/2015
Great story!
RandomFandoms14 chapter 9 . 8/5/2015
Good job Brethil. Good job.
RandomFandoms14 chapter 7 . 8/5/2015
The merriment of Mirkwood indeed!
biddle29 chapter 21 . 3/24/2015
Oh my gosh, this is hilarious :) please update!
AnnaAgatha chapter 21 . 2/26/2015
Oh, and there it stops. I have been reading your three humorous fics these last few days and I have really enjoyed them. They were well written and made me laugh, not in the least your OCs. It is a pity you never finished this (and it seems you never left anything unfinished, what happened? :( I have so many questions left, and now we'll never know the mystery of the Lady Balrog), but I liked it all very much and want to thank you for writing it. :)
983 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »