Reviews for Elrond's Most Forgettable Birthday
Nancing Elf chapter 2 . 9/13/2002
Well I certainly needed that bit of levity in light of this site's announcement.

Anyway, it was very cute to see the Tricksy Trio scrambling about chasing a baby spider. LOL! "Wicked! !icked!" Indeed!

"Cleaning the tree house" Oh TreeHugger that reminds of the times when I was younger and couldn't get my stories straight with my brother! Our parents *always* knew what was going on...of course we always wondered why they bothered to ask if they knew what we had already done! Blast the concept of owning up to your actions! LOL.

Hugs to you mellon-nin. I think quite a few of us need it now.
Sake chapter 2 . 9/13/2002
More spiders! Yay!

Now you have to write about Elrond when he's deciding what to send to Thranduil. I'm shore Elladan and Elrohir will find something very nice to send them.

And now maybe oneday I can get around to finishing the first chapter to Legolas' surpirise party...
littlesaiyangirl chapter 2 . 9/13/2002
please hurry and write more! you are doing wonderfully!
Seaweed1 chapter 2 . 9/13/2002
Oh... You let the spider go... *disappointed groan* But it was so cute... How could Tavor... *leapts at him and disfigure his disfigured face...* * Hears 'Wicked... wicked...' (c. Treehugger)' in the spider's voice* Nah... I just had a sudden passion for spiders... Saw the documentary on crabs- the fiddle crab was waving about to get a female's attention... It was so incredibly sweet...but dumb. Reminds me of the spider... [bLeAh] But no one's as cute as Gimli of course...
Skye29 chapter 2 . 9/12/2002
Yippee! A new story! I just wanted to review the first chapter when I saw that there already is a second one… what a beautiful day *g*.

I love it. It’s Brethil at his best. "Very nice of you too! You are such a good son." Oh yes! Poor Thranduil.

“…It's long furry legs waved and it grabbed the bars of its small cage. It made such a pitiful mewing noise then, its small face looking dejected...” What a moving image. Poor Bastryn… imprisoned in a cage. …I really can’t believe it. You seem to have completely changed my attitude towards spiders. I used to hate spiders. And now I find myself referring to the spider in one corner of my living room as "Gwibess"…
The Sadistic Cow chapter 2 . 9/12/2002
*giggles* Brethil is such a dimwit! But he does it so cutely, too...*grins happily* "Oh, it looks so sad..." AAWWWWWW! _
Katharine the Great chapter 2 . 9/12/2002
(Katharine shakes her head, bemused)

Heh, the boys have gotten themselves into just a LITTLE bit of trouble, wouldn't you say? Tee hee.

Ah, nin mellon, you do such an excellent portrayal of three mischief-bound (but oh-so-adorable) little boys! The tree fort (er, Car an Neled-good name!) is the perfect touch, I must say. Isn't that JUST like boys? I know, I have a younger bro, and he's always pulling stunts like that.

Although I think I really would keel over if the boys decided to send Lord Elrond the spider for his birthday. I think whole new realms of Elvish profanity might be opened up as a result.

Elladan: (wide eyes) "What did you just say, Ada?"

Elrond: (growl) "Nothing, my son."

Elrohir: (whisper) "Elladan, did you write it all down?"

Elladan: (whisper back) "Yes, brother mine. We'll look it up later."

[They look it up. They find nothing. They proceed to proudly boast to everyone they see that their Adar has invented new potty words, and that anyone who wishes to use them must ask Lord Elrond's permission first.]

All right, all right, that is silly and OOC, I know. But it is amusing... :)

I'll quit the rambling now. I enjoy Tavor and Brethil SO much, you know; they are the perfect companions for Legolas, and have come to exude their own individual personas. That is quite an achievement for any OC, as I'm sure you know-but hey, I'm talking to She Who Excels In Original Character Creation! (Egla Ash is abso-frickin'-lutely wonderful, BTW-like a horrible person, I have not reviewed any of those stories; one of these days I'll get around to it).

Anyhoo, thanks for this installment; I salivate for the next one!

(Oh, and one more thing of note: do you find it as amusing as I do that has provided a guideling for reviewing below the review box? _)
Anya is Gone chapter 1 . 9/12/2002
Lol, Little Greenleaf. That's a cute name for him. Keep writing cuz I love it!
Tinni chapter 2 . 9/12/2002
Very nice. Please continue.
Tinni chapter 2 . 9/12/2002
Very nice. Please continue.
bryn chapter 1 . 9/12/2002
*LOL* Oh my, Legolas certainly knows how to choose his pets, doesn't he? I wonder if you can put a spider on a leash...

I am VERY worried for Elrond.

shirebound chapter 2 . 9/12/2002
I look on spiders in a less-than-admirable way, but if anything will cure me it will be "leggy bundle of fur" and the concept of a spider looking sad.

Adorable, as always!
DreamReader chapter 2 . 9/12/2002
Everything on this stupid computer takes so long to load!

Legolas, Tavor,and Brethil seem to have an absession with spiders!

Can't wait for more!
Sarah Elf Queen chapter 1 . 9/12/2002
I loved the story,I love most of the stories with Legolas in write more soon!
Sarah Elf Queen chapter 1 . 9/12/2002
I loved the story,I love most of the stories with Legolas in write more soon!
985 | « Prev Page 1 .. 53 60 61 62 63 64 65 .. Last Next »