Reviews for Elrond's Most Forgettable Birthday
Anita H chapter 1 . 9/9/2002
*lol* As soon as I saw the summary of the story I knew what is was about! I already started laughing! Keep writing, I would love to see how legolas came up with the idea for this present :)
ccg chapter 1 . 9/9/2002
LOL!

Ohh.. poor Elrond. Methinks he'll be getting that "Morn Nen Wine", right? Can't wait to see how this plays out.

Btw, I read "In the Hall of the Wood Elf King" last night. LOVED it! I thought it was hilarious! Am moving on to read the sequel now. :)
AndromacheCassandra chapter 1 . 9/9/2002
"Of course it is. He will pick some silly thing that I won't miss and Elrond won't be offended knowing that Little Greenleaf was the one who chose it. There is no more perfect solution. What could possibly go wrong?"

You don't have kids do you?
Hildestohl chapter 1 . 9/9/2002
This is cute! Is Legolas younger? I think soo...

I bet Legolas is gonna send that "water"
Lady M chapter 1 . 9/9/2002
Oh goody! I'm so glad you decided to tell this story! It's off to a great start.
Seaweed1 chapter 1 . 9/9/2002
Oh yeah... Wise words... What could possibly go wrong? Gosh! Thranduil'd better watch out! Or rather, BEWARE Elrond... Yeah. I'm happy you started another fic... exactly what i needed- a stress reliever... I'm feeling crappy today. Have got ten thousand things to do... crap
Lk chapter 1 . 9/8/2002
The first part was sooo cute! A chibi spider! Can't wait for Elrond torture. Heh heh heh.. As always keep up the good work!
Shini-hime chapter 1 . 9/8/2002
O-ho! 'Tis the long-awaited story of Elrond and the Morn Nen Wine!

Though, one has to wonder what this fascination Legolas has with spiders spawned from...perhaps it is just to scare away Aralith..

Tell a good tale, Treehugger!
Elhwesta chapter 1 . 9/8/2002
Ooooo~! I don't really need to tell you by now that I'm really looking forward to reading your new fic! And from the looks of things, this is gonna be go~od! I seriously love the fact that Legolas is looked on as something of a prankster or perhaps not the brightest bulb on the tree in your fics (minus the Egla Ash ones _) I can't wait~!

Egleran le Curu!
alliwantisanelfforchristmas chapter 1 . 9/8/2002
"Here we go again!" (c. Tanglinna)

Beta'ing for you is a delight, nin mellon! Who else gets to read the good stuff first?

Thanks for giving me the mental image of Little Greenleaf sitting in his chair, sort of sideways, with that long slim leg folded up, knee to chest, belly all full of lunch, picking at his leftover bread. You know how I love Legolas! Seeing him as a child and a teen is my favorite way of looking at him. The warrior he becomes later is so grown up it is too scary. I like the little troublemaker Legolas best!

You will always be first in my book, "twin" sis!
annakas chapter 1 . 9/8/2002
Ohhh the famous last words :"What could bossibly go wrong" AI AI AIII Thandruil will be ballroged. This was hilarious. And cute little young Legolas had a baby spider *aww* so sweet. cant wait for more.
arabella thorne chapter 1 . 9/8/2002
I like this...and the boys mimicing their dads words because he says them every year...

but would a ...spider eat..bread?

But somehow the whole idea is kinda cute...and I suspect Elrond is going to get an unusual pet for a gift! delivered by a very green little greenleaf!
sarridy chapter 1 . 9/8/2002
What a cute story! I can just picture it all happening. I must admit that my information on these spiders of Mirkwood is lacking a bit. I can't wait to see what the little Prince comes up with! I'm looking forward to your next update.
t chapter 1 . 9/8/2002
What could possibly go wrong! I can't feel sorry for Thranduil after he has jinxed himself. I guess he never heard of Murphy's Law.
Dr. Kat chapter 1 . 9/8/2002
Oooo! This is going to be good!
985 | « Prev Page 1 .. 55 62 63 64 65 66 Next »