Reviews for Dreamscape
The-Time-Travelling-Hippie chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
This is awesome!
charmed-punkk chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
~Shivers~...As you can see by my username i love murdock.

Gawd, I was scared my buddie ol' pal killed someone. ~phew~ Thank god it was a dream. Oh..it's like...dark in my room and i have a mirror. I'm not goin' to sleep tonight.
Wattestaebchen chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
wow! just wow...I'm shivering...and I am thinking. what was that dream abvout. firstr I thought the shadow would somehow be something like his in- or sanity he is running away from but the end confused me...

well I gotta think about this for some tme

worms
bunniko chapter 1 . 6/11/2001
*shudders* my poor, poor Murdock! Very well written, you got my overprotective-of-Murdock side very upset *grin*

~b
Warugaki chapter 1 . 12/24/2000
Wow... very, very interesting. You describe things so vividly, I can almost see the creature. ~shivers~ Wow!
Baked Goldfish chapter 1 . 10/25/2000
That was very creepy. . . any chance for a sequel?
Steph chapter 1 . 10/25/2000
That...was incredibly freaky, but nonetheless, cool. I love the detail, and I wish I could write something as cool as that. I read it twice..got the heebie-jeebies three times. Whew.
Susan chapter 1 . 10/25/2000
Hey this was great I love it
LA Suka chapter 1 . 10/25/2000
Wow! That was scary! I really liked it! I love all the fine detail you put into it. Awesome! Write another one soon!
Tiffany chapter 1 . 10/23/2000
Ooh, AJ, that was good. I got to wonder if this was the start of a flash-back/memory - maybe he hadn't been able to stop someome from killing seven people. Specially love that last little scene... Will there be a sequel, maybe?
gmb chapter 1 . 10/23/2000
That was very freaky! But in a way it was cool! write more please. thanks.