Reviews for In the Wilderness of Life
KalenCaelli chapter 1 . 5/12
I love this story from Beth’s perspective. I would have liked to see Shelby’s response to Rachel’s pregnancy, but I love this story.
yinopq chapter 1 . 2/23
I really enjoyed this. I appreciate how the Faberry relationship isn’t perfect and they had to find their way back to each other. I loved how Quinn was there when Rachel won her Tony despite not having been included. I loved the way the story was expressed through Beth’s eyes and I loved how she eventually figured it out herself. We don’t always come out to children unsure if they will be able to comprehend. This story gives me a hint that they do and they don’t judge. Life is beautiful through their eyes and love is love. Gives me hope that the little ones around me knows and are supportive.
Emilio Millo chapter 1 . 1/7
After read Forget The Wrong I've Done to the Don't Blink Series and now that I read this, I realized that I love the way you create the relationship between Quinn & Beth and Rachel & Shelby. Made feel so special, so natural, so real, with real and complicated emotions and feelings between all them. The way the all grow to be a complicated but true family. This was lovely, amazing well-written. Thank you for this.
Snowgron chapter 1 . 8/25/2016
Wow this story is literally perfection, there's no other way to describe it
FaberryBRA chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
;]
Nicolene B chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Really enjoed this story!
malexfaith chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
This is amazing. I love it. So deep. Thanks heaps for sharing
ttandme69 chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Great story!
WonderousPlaceForAnEcho chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
This was sweet and nicely written. Good emotions throughout.

Side note: I went to Syracuse and loathed it. I'm curious if you mentioned it since idina Menzel went there. But yeah-it's a party school and a waste of money. Some of the programs may be worth it but that simply wasn't my experience. Also there's a lot of rapes that occur. In theory I think Quinn and Shelby certainly wouldn't allow Beth to go. But very cute story.
CAFBOV chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
I love this fix, which I have read more than once. My favorite touch was telling it from Beth's POV.
Emerald Stag chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
What a fantastic tale! I have a soft spot for Faberry with Beth, and to have one from Beth's perspective and span a significant amount of time and see Rachel and Quinn before they get together, then together, then apart, and then with their happily ever after and how Beth has been there to see it all. Awfully sweet and wonderfully so. Love this.
Magemaster chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Nice story. I think my favorite part is that it's from Beth's POV instead of someone else's. Excellent work.
CarmellaD'Winter chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Aw that was a pretty awesome short story. I really liked the development of everyone and how things progressed and turned out; really great :)
wretched chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
this was a really interesting fic with a unique perspective, i really enjoyed it. thank you for sharing it :]
HonestlyAnnie chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
I love that you did this from Beth's point of view! It was great and people don't do it like that very often. Nice job!