Reviews for and all was well
Milana16 chapter 8 . 9/25
one thing: I like it
Suspiciously Delicious chapter 8 . 8/15/2014
That was absolutely perfect.
AznMistress chapter 8 . 8/15/2014

but honestly kinatarou really? LOLZ. but he's such a kid at hearttt 3 hehe.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/1/2014
Man! This story made me look up to each other's character once again and imagine what they will be. But I guess yours will be far more better. Hope you update this fic. Pleaaase :)))
KrayKrayKat chapter 7 . 7/27/2014
It's weirdly emotional. The way everyone are so proud of each other:') how Tezula tests just Oishi, how Atobe wasn't surprised about Kabaji, etc everything is brilliantly done. You've managed to fit so much in so few lines it's alarmist breathtaking.
Update sooner, we need more of you than you spare:P
AznMistress chapter 7 . 7/23/2014

I've always wished to know more about Kabaji and why he's just able to grasp onto things so easily yet willing wishes to be silent. He's quite interesting actually, but I gloss over him easily :/.
Flying Kingfisher chapter 7 . 7/21/2014
You're back! It's been a long time since you updated this story, and I'm really grateful to you for doing so. Reading your stories is like drinking cool spring water in the Sahara desert.

I always thought Kabaji was just as smart as the others and he is capable of speaking. Besides, he's from HYOUTEI, the school with unbelievably high standards - he has to have a certain number of brain cells.
PucePanda chapter 7 . 7/21/2014
Are you going to update TCAFS soon? Because that would be the best birthday gift ever!
Continue writing because you're great at it and because you make your readers happy! THANKS FOR UPDATING THIS!
PucePanda chapter 6 . 7/21/2014
Sei Hikari chapter 7 . 7/21/2014
this is wonderful! looking forward to more...
m4rionett3 chapter 6 . 6/11/2014
the 'snake charmer' part totally made my day.
chain of animal shelters? perhaps it had something to do with him doing the parseltongue (fshuu) LOL

All of them are by far not too shocking. Though if Ryoma and Akaya got together perhaps the Seigaku tennis team would have a heart attack...
meijipucca chapter 3 . 3/1/2014
How DID she manage to keep him awake? Lol! I never thought of this! Great job!
Guest chapter 6 . 2/18/2014
Please update!
KrayKrayKat chapter 6 . 1/28/2014
All of them, so amazing:) 5 was really awesome:')
Devil'sBlade chapter 6 . 1/27/2014
Aww how adorable of viper.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »