Reviews for Tak Is Back
guestrev chapter 32 . 5/12
Drake and Josh reference LOL and Skoodge eating his sorrows away was hilarious
PremierofTime chapter 32 . 5/26/2015
Now this is good work! I must say it is amazing, every chapter but it could be UPGRADED!
rainbow tiger72 chapter 32 . 12/9/2014
7 That was AWESOME! Makes me kinda sad that it's over, but happy that it has a conclusion. w
Oh glob,I hope you do end up making a sequel to this adorable story.
(Leave it to skoodge to make it wired. Tak probably slaped him. XD)
Guest chapter 32 . 12/9/2014
Thank you for the chapter! A great ending for an awesome story :D looking forward for new stories from you :P
ROCuevas chapter 31 . 11/17/2014
Quite interesting.
Anthony Alvarez chapter 11 . 10/20/2014
Hopefully zim and tak end up getting along
Ribke chapter 24 . 8/31/2014
this chapter has FRIED MY BRAIIIIINZ!

... nOW, If you excuse me, I'll go shave my polar bear by that palm tree over there.

*puts on a giant jar on head and drags A REAL 2 METER POLAR BEAR over to the palm to shave him*

Polar bear: But, Roderick, YOU'LL STRIP ME FROM MY ROCK TALKING POWERS IF YOU PARE MY MIGHTY SKIN WITH THAT RAZOR!

*you can hear a razor and rather disturbing screams coming from the bear. some time later, a guinea chicken strutters away from the palm tree*

Guinea chicken: I'VE COME FROM GLORIOUS PLANET YIUP. NOW, EARTHLINGS, FEED ME ALL OF YOUR DONUTS, OR PERISH BY MY BEAK OF DOOM!

*Giant dinosaur on fire falls from the sky and all the Earth explodes. Then everyone dies. THE END!*
Ribke chapter 16 . 8/31/2014
Well if there's anything I have to criticize about your story: too many pointless scenes. Well, some maybe are not so pointless (except for a lot of Dib scenes, those tend to be just kind of pointless), they're more for character development and crud, but I feel like you could have done a bit more with it.

And the author's notes scattered around; they sort of ruin the immersion.

Now, to the good things: excellent characterization. I mean, really; I see very few people who can get most IZ characters as well as you do. The jokes are downright hilarious (and I mean it, they almost made me choke to death more than once- from laughter, that is), and the story is just quite interesting; I mean, I can't stop reading even if I wanted to.

All in all, I really like it... so that's all I have to say...

... Are you still reading this?

... I'm done now, you can go back home, little... creature... thing... whatever you are...

Ok, you gone?

... Cool, I'm getting da hell outa here and back to the story.
Ribke chapter 14 . 8/31/2014
Couldn't you have said: "ran his tongue through his teeth?" if you dislike the other term so much?
Charlotte chapter 2 . 8/5/2014
Ooooooohhhhhh I know it is tak she landed in zims backyard !
Arctii chapter 30 . 7/31/2014
WHOOOOOOOOOOOO

All I can say is that I've put off reading this for TOO long! This is awesome, and I just can't stop reading it! Please update soon.
rainbow tiger72 chapter 30 . 7/9/2014
"Not loving you so much right now." XD I lost it there. The best line in this chapter. Really nice chapter, and that plot twist of zim and tak not having lifelock bombs. That was brilliant, I did not see that comming. There is nothing in this chapter or past chapters that I do not absolutly adore :3 I love every single scentence. Hella pumped for the next chapter. Untill then I'll just wonder about how our favorite pair of aliens will escape this sticky situation they've gotten themselfs in.
Gustauve-Drakenhime chapter 2 . 5/27/2014
Wow, I like this story. It's fairly good. It's somewhat similar to my IZ story 'The Little Doll of Doom'; It's got Zim, GIR, Minimoose, Skoodge, and Tak in it already. And what's more, it's a lot funnier than my story... I think... I'm fairly certain it is - my attempts at humor are too German; they have a long windup and usually take hard thinking to connect the dots... :C
Also, your story is way more developed than mine (I'm too lazy to update very often), and it's much more enjoyable to read. All in all, I think I will enjoy reading the rest of what you have so far made.
Guest chapter 18 . 5/23/2014
The part where zim was thinking why is tak such a whiny bi! I couldn't help but crack up over that
Guest chapter 28 . 3/24/2014
Need more... Must. Read. Next. Chappie. :)
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »