Reviews for A Light in the Silence, a Voice in the Dark
von desi Dracula chapter 1 . 7/6
That was beautiful
noraily chapter 1 . 4/10
That was utterly brilliant ! So moving and so intense !
Hisuiko chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Brilliant story - I loved the way you captured the idea Harry was desperate/war mad, from outside points of view, that eventually gets proved incorrect once Sev 'wakes' up.

I am looking forward to reading your other works!

Hissy x
KeikoHPfan chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Wow, that was intense et well written! Thanks a lot!
selene.dome chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
5 Kudos... Perfect ending.
Stunning Sunset chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Hm...disturbing and cute at the same time. I liked it.
me chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
wow. that was utterly amazing! i loved it
KneazleGriff chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Creative and immensely entertaining! Thank you for this lovely story. ;)
tineri talentati chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
This. This right here. This was a masterpiece. I suggest you write a book. It took me FIVE HOURS to read this and I did not encounter one mistake of any kind. I have no words for how awesome and cute and beautiful this is. Don't stop writing good sir/ma'am.
lovethatstrue chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
You are a talented writer and this was amazing, best snarry I have read in a long time. Keep up the fabulous work.
JaspersStoryAlter chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
This is a fantastic story! I loved reading it and I thought it was so well written. Very surprised that there are so few reviews.
DFletcher chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Hello. I've just spent the better part of the last two days reading your stories. They are simply beautiful. You evoke a side of the characters which adds another dimension to them that sadly JK missed out on. I very much hope you also write original fiction as your writing style is one which I would dearly love to stumble upon in the bookstores one day! Keep up the fantastic work you do - I can't wait to read more from you.
checkablelas chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
I loved it! Once I started, I just couldn't stop reading! Wonerful writing skills and a unique plot line always make for some of the best stories .
Angelicalynn chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Read this on AO3 and looked you up on here just so I could leave a review. I am a snarry junkie. There are times I should be reading for class but i'm reading snarry (not cute for a grad student). This is by far one of the best i've read. Lots of emotional depth in this story. Had me hot one minute and teary-eyed the next. Great job.
AkashaV chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Absolutely fantastic story! Sweet and sexy in all the right ways :) Thanks for sharing!