Reviews for Ratchet and Shepard: First Contact
Guest chapter 24 . 2h
Cool chapter! Cant wait for the finale
random123games chapter 24 . 3/15
Your spring break already started? Lucky. Mine won’t start for another week. Anyway, great story and I can’t wait to see how this turns out. I wonder if the galactic rangers will make an appearance soon. I don’t mean the A team, I mean the robotic soldiers, like the ones we see in Up Your Arsenal. I need to play that and Deadlock again.
...following this story, and watching you develop as an author. The journey has been long, but I would say worth the wait. There’s more I would say (about how you added depth to characters, about breaking them out of their usual places, about respecting the vast gulf between R&C tech vs ME tech), but I fear I’ve messed this review up enough already.

I eagerly await the next chapter.
Anonymous review, because I’m lazy.

I love this story. And since it’s wrapping up, here’s why.

Yes it has its flaws. It reads a little too much like a straight playthrough of ME1 with Ratchet thrown in. Probably because that’s what it is. But you get the feel of ME and R&C just right. Banter and comedy from both games, countered by the realism of ME. The darker scenes, the ones where you touch on the fact that Ratchet has killed before, that he comes from a ‘verse where he has been the one thing stood against galactic annihilation too many times. They offset it well.

It has been a pleasure following this
Guest since ch1 chapter 24 . 3/13
I knew you would come through. I was expecting an update in December but I figured it was school work.

This chapter was executed very well and was what I was expecting. Now it is only one or two chapters away from the story being completed.

I hope you are still planning to have the Normandy teleported to the Polaris Galaxy for the two year time skip between Mass Effect 1 and 2 with Crack in Time. I can practically see Ratchet confirming that they are in Polaris by accessing his Space Flix account that was mentioned in Playstation All Stars and allowing the crew to watch his achievements in Dreadzone and Up Your Arsenal.
Vanessa Masters chapter 24 . 3/12
Super! Wow, this is still just...great. One of the greatest Mass Effect crossovers I've read so far :D

And Spartacus, still no sense what so ever!

But Ratchet escapes, and helps save people, and reunites with Shepard! _
Bael92 chapter 24 . 3/12
it's great to see a new chapter! i really like it! i think this is a great work! hope you write a sequel!
NeoNazo356 chapter 24 . 3/12
Okay... I feel like we've glossed over something since the end of Chapter 23; like where did Ratchet wind up after getting sucked down the drain. Or are you INTENTIONALLY leaving that detail vague between THEN and his meeting with the Council? Also, why isn't Ratchet miffed at the Council for trying to gas him like he were a Jew?
*No offense meant towards any Jewish persons who may be reading this.
Jebest4781 chapter 24 . 3/12
Good to have you back and can’t wait for more. Also this story really wouldn’t end so soon as there’s still the other two mass effect games along with possibly some on the ratchet and clank ones to fill in the gaps between ME1 and 2 events
ZooFan chapter 24 . 3/12
Well it definitely shorter but it’s still has the same quality I can’t wait until you finish but I wanna know if your going to do a sequel with mass effect 2 in mind
Wlyman2009 chapter 24 . 3/12
G-AME5 chapter 24 . 3/12
Great chapter keep it up
Weasselk chapter 24 . 3/12
Yo! Glad to see new chapter in such long time) Made my week a bit better. And its a good chapter too, very action oriented.
CapitalClassShip chapter 24 . 3/12
Hopefully after the invation Clank appears with reinforcements or at least their ship.
Dream Dragoness chapter 24 . 3/11