Reviews for Ratchet and Shepard: First Contact
FunLovingKate chapter 23 . 8/24
I want a Chapter 24 please this story is interesting
FunLovingKate chapter 23 . 7/27
Lets Hope in the Future Sequels that the Reapers will attack not just the Milky Way Galaxy but Polaris and Solana Galaxy and the Reapers may have cause tachyon to be manipulated which cause the Great War to began on Fastoon im just making Ideas up just saying
ZooFan chapter 23 . 7/26
Keep updating this is amazing
Goldspark1 chapter 23 . 7/26
Thank you for a great chapter.

I did like how you had Shepard and Ratchet split up. Just because he was part of the crew does not make him attached to the hip like Clank. It also gets rid of any belief that Shepard has main character syndrome where everything revolves around his decisions. Ratchet was captured by the Council and their is little Shepard can do with the circumstances.

Really enjoyed the talk Ratchet did with Trevos. While he knew he had to play ball in order to escape, he still kept his cool and was astonished that even after meeting him, they were still so prideful of their technology that they believe they can handle any threat. His weapons are physical proof that his technology is better. To be honest, I still want for the Council to keep their arrogance. To hear bad news about an invasion would severely limit their chance for reelection. No one wants to be told bad news.

Liked the little call back to the dread zone for how Ratchet knew his guards were trained warriors.
FunLovingKate chapter 23 . 7/26
I loved this Chapter so much Keep this up
After mass Effect 1, Ratchet should find Clank. After the event of that game both of them should travel back to the ME universe so Ratchet would introduce his friend to Commander Shepard, only to find out that he died 2 years ago. But they find him anyway. Set in ME2 and the duo would be introduced to Cerberus and the Illusive Man.
Weasselk chapter 23 . 7/25
Sweet, new chapter and so soon. I loved that he used the Groovball. Citadel scientist will spend good amount of time trying to figure out how it even works.
NeoNazo356 chapter 23 . 7/25
Figured the Council would try to gas him. Hopefully, they'll take the threat of "Dancing" seriously, and if not, he can Groovitron some C-Sec in front of some spectators and make that shit go viral. As for where Ratchet wound up... Maybe he's where the Keepers stay where they're not working. I'm really curious to see how things will go once the Reaper DOES show up and rips the Citadel's fleet to shreds.
Zx chapter 23 . 7/25
Good work hope you update soon! I love this work!
Jebest4781 chapter 23 . 7/25
this is a good chapter and enjoyed the details very much. though I think you should have parts of the outtake scene used for when the Citadel gets attacked. Ratchet is fleeing and taking care of Geth but falls into the 'sewers' to end up at the one place shown in ME3 so Ratchet can uncover more stuff about the station.
Vanessa Masters chapter 23 . 7/25
That outake was amusing :D

I love how Ratchet handled himself, and the club scene with anderson, Udina getting punched.

AWESOME SAUCE!

Wonderful work, as always :)
FunLovingKate chapter 22 . 7/16
That is a good chapter I love it I cant wait to see what happens next keep up the good work
Goldspark1 chapter 22 . 7/6
Thank you for another great chapter and yes I did enjoy my 4 of July. I did nothing and it was glorious.

Really enjoyed Ratchet's personality in this. When he was caught, he wasted no time in degrading the counselors. After so long of being told to be quiet in the background, it must have felt liberating to finally tell them what he thought of their intelligence. I also really like how brave Ratchet was at the end. He knows he will be interrogated and because no one else knows of his existence, they could keep him as a "Potential alien threat" but in reality is just them wanting to run every test they can on him.
Weasselk chapter 22 . 7/6
Short but nice chapter. Was unexpected how the council found out about Ratchet. I bet he gonna make them feel small when he will tell more about other galaxies and stuff.
NeoNazo356 chapter 22 . 7/6
Ratchet's barb at Sparatus' intelligence (or lack thereof) was a hoot. I'm curious how the quote/unquote "questioning" will go. All things considered, I'm hoping he goes balls-to-the-wall with every weapon Gadgetron ever made; or at the very least the ones he can make replacement ammo to. Then again, I wonder just how much damage an Omni-Wrench could cause to one of their doors, or if maybe he'd be able to sneak into the Keepers' tunnels and go anywhere he wants in the Citadel. All things considered, the hidden purpose of the Citadel *cough cough* ME3 *cough* might just be child's play for him.