Reviews for Reversal
gabbipanda chapter 17 . 2/2
love this story! take your time but please continue! its really good!
Sebaspe chapter 9 . 1/16
Good chapter!
ToonyTwilight chapter 17 . 1/10
This is a great story! I really enjoy how you have made little but in character changes due to gender.
My Name is Alice chapter 17 . 8/2/2014
UGH! The tension! I can't wait for more! Please update soon!
DeLacus chapter 16 . 7/28/2014
This is really good! :D It's interesting to see Yuno and Yukiteru in a gender switch. *-*
toolazytologin chapter 14 . 7/23/2014
When i read about Male!Yuno i think like Ivan from hetalia haha :p
My Name is Alice chapter 16 . 7/22/2014
Meh, I don't think it'd turn out as nice...
Please update soon.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/19/2014
Yes! I found a female Yukiteru and male Yuno fanfic! I really was trying to find a fanfiction where only Yuki and Yuno gender bend while the other characters are the same. I'm already enjoying this so far, and I'm seeing a love triangle between Yuto, Yuki, and Akise in the future, just like in the original Mirai Nikki.
Keep up the good work!
twistedsister-emogirl chapter 15 . 7/18/2014
I am really loving the way you have created the characters,and I also am really enjoying how you are progressing the story line, I really hope to hear from you soon to finish the story as it is fast becoming one of my favourites.
Name What name chapter 15 . 7/16/2014
I really like your version of a Genderbent Mirai Nikki. I like how Yukiyori is more smarter then Yukiteru, though I do have one question. Will this fanfiction end the same as the Original Mirai Nikki and will she end up with Yuto? (As much as I kinda like Yuto I prefer Yukiyori with Akise.) Well that's about it, but I really love this story. You write the events out pretty well if you ask me.
Blood MoonLily chapter 15 . 7/17/2014
Damn, this shit is SO COOL! I love it so much... I wish my stories were as good as yours . So professional, so perfect! I wonder how Yuki and Akise are going to pan out, it should be interesting. Please keep this UP... Though, I of all people know it's hard working to a deadline. _
My Name is Alice chapter 15 . 7/16/2014
I ship Yuki/Akise now...
Do you mind writing an oneshot for them? Or a special chapter? Or an omake?
Please update soon!
saphire400 chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Wow This is so KAWAII! This is how the original should have been, there woulda been more romance, and it's so CUTE! :D
Rouiss chapter 14 . 7/8/2014
I have waited so long for this chapter and it met my expectations. Much Happy. Such sad to wait for new chapter.
Tennisbunnyrox chapter 14 . 7/5/2014
Such a good chapter! Finally, yuki stands up to yuto.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »