Reviews for Reversal
Tris PhantomEvans chapter 18 . 8/14
Oh god, that's horrible for Yuki-chan! She's already more frail than our Yukiteru, I wonder how she'll react to 8th's men. Will she viciously kill them or burst into tears and let Yuto come to the rescue? Or Akise.

ABOUT THOSE HUNKS, IF I MAY.

You seem to make my choice very hard on the question: Who would I pick between Yuto and Akise? They're both freaking hot, they're both charming little princes and both smart and badass as hell. Heewwllpp. T_T

By the way, if you have no idea how Yukiyori and Yuto would look like, you could search pics on the internet for genderbent Yuki and Yuno and post the link for us to look into! That'd be a good idea, wouldn't it? ;)

Until next chapter! :DD
CaptainTsukiko chapter 18 . 8/10
You—you there behind this white screen, you better update this. Don't you know tis a sin to leave the zombie queen hanging?

Ps. This is the most awesome thing I've read in a while :D
Countenance chapter 18 . 8/10
Great story! Update soon please!
Kei-kei Yuki chapter 17 . 6/23
Awesome story! Love the way you wrote the characters!
gabbipanda chapter 17 . 2/2
love this story! take your time but please continue! its really good!
Sebaspe chapter 9 . 1/16
Good chapter!
ToonyTwilight chapter 17 . 1/10
This is a great story! I really enjoy how you have made little but in character changes due to gender.
My Name is Alice chapter 17 . 8/2/2014
UGH! The tension! I can't wait for more! Please update soon!
DeLacus chapter 16 . 7/28/2014
This is really good! :D It's interesting to see Yuno and Yukiteru in a gender switch. *-*
toolazytologin chapter 14 . 7/23/2014
When i read about Male!Yuno i think like Ivan from hetalia haha :p
My Name is Alice chapter 16 . 7/22/2014
Meh, I don't think it'd turn out as nice...
Please update soon.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/19/2014
Yes! I found a female Yukiteru and male Yuno fanfic! I really was trying to find a fanfiction where only Yuki and Yuno gender bend while the other characters are the same. I'm already enjoying this so far, and I'm seeing a love triangle between Yuto, Yuki, and Akise in the future, just like in the original Mirai Nikki.
Keep up the good work!
twistedsister-emogirl chapter 15 . 7/18/2014
I am really loving the way you have created the characters,and I also am really enjoying how you are progressing the story line, I really hope to hear from you soon to finish the story as it is fast becoming one of my favourites.
Name What name chapter 15 . 7/16/2014
I really like your version of a Genderbent Mirai Nikki. I like how Yukiyori is more smarter then Yukiteru, though I do have one question. Will this fanfiction end the same as the Original Mirai Nikki and will she end up with Yuto? (As much as I kinda like Yuto I prefer Yukiyori with Akise.) Well that's about it, but I really love this story. You write the events out pretty well if you ask me.
Blood MoonLily chapter 15 . 7/17/2014
Damn, this shit is SO COOL! I love it so much... I wish my stories were as good as yours . So professional, so perfect! I wonder how Yuki and Akise are going to pan out, it should be interesting. Please keep this UP... Though, I of all people know it's hard working to a deadline. _