Reviews for Reversal
Tris PhantomEvans chapter 22 . 5/30
Between 'My love for you is lit.' and 'Oh, great, someone shoot her with a spear' I was a cackling mess. IT'S LIT AS FUCK FAM SQUAD. But I don't hate you for this ending! You tried, at least, to complete it and that's great! I'm sad that the inspiration left you since I loved this story so much, but hey, those are things that happen sometimes! In any case, I admire how much effort you put into analyzing how Yuki and Yuno would act in their genderbent selfs, it was very interesting and got me , thank you for writing this, I wish a great future with those writing skills of yours!
VitameatavegaminGirl chapter 22 . 5/17
Wow! Great ending to a wonderful story and I really enjoyed all of it! :D
Thank you for being a great author and I can't wait to see what you have in store for next time! XD
LunaFermosa chapter 22 . 5/17
That was a prettt good ending.
Fanficlover chapter 21 . 12/8/2016
I thought it was great and it feels just like the series i honestly want to read more so please update
Guest chapter 8 . 11/8/2016
The best character just entered the game
Guest chapter 20 . 10/18/2016
I love, love, love this! Your writing is so poetic!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2016
I'm in love with this! I love the way you write! It really feels like I've been transported into the scene and that I'm watching everything unfold with my own eyes! Thanks for writing and sharing!
geoffrey.hogue chapter 21 . 9/14/2016
So is this God Yuto?
Tris PhantomEvans chapter 21 . 9/11/2016
Holy crap, that ending was so unexpected and my god, this is so great and amazing. Your interpretation of how the story would go is spot on, realistic and I love it to bits. I can't wait for the next update! :DD
Another guest chapter 21 . 7/14/2016
Yay. *Waiting for more yandere moments*
VitameatavegaminGirl chapter 21 . 7/3/2016
First of all, Yaaaay! I'm so glad you're back!
Second, Gyaaaa! Yuki knows! XD
Keep up the good work! :)
Guest chapter 20 . 5/21/2016
For the guest below me, first off it's a fanfiction where even in the summary it says 'how much a gender switch really does make a difference', it's not going to be close the original. So you don't like it, good for you, but there's no need to call it crap and say it's just trailing down to fanservice when the anime itself had a few fanservice moments. As to why Yukiyori likes Akise the author clearly explained in this chapter and the author notes if you had been paying attention. Sorry you're such a purist for the original, but not all fanfictions are going to be like that.

As for the story, I hope you continue, this story is one of my favorites and I love how you write!
Guest chapter 20 . 4/20/2016
I'm quitting this crap. Wtf why does she like Akise? This is truly not like the original, oh my god. I was really enjoying until you started the fan service
Guest chapter 3 . 2/4/2016
Frighteningly, Yuno seems almost charming as male.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2016