Reviews for Reversal
Frighteningly, Yuno seems almost charming as male.
VERY EXCITED FOR THIS
whitealmond chapter 20 . 2/4
will you continue this? it's amazing!
Saya-Chan chapter 20 . 1/5
Please be Yukise
Akise x Yuki ! For Live !
Stranger-san chapter 20 . 11/30/2015
Kinda hoping Akise doesn't die this time around... he's probably my favorite character.
AliceKat chapter 20 . 10/27/2015
I love these in-depth thoughts that analyze things.
Amazing chapter, as usual!
The hazel-eyed bookworm chapter 20 . 10/27/2015
YEAHHH AkisexYuki!
VitameatavegaminGirl chapter 20 . 10/26/2015
Interesting theory; it makes a lot of sense. Good job on how you describe it, too.
You are doing a marvelous job reversing (pun intended ;p) the characters, their interactions with the others, and their emotions in different situations.
Can't wait for more! :)
Tris PhantomEvans chapter 20 . 10/26/2015
The romance here is killing me. So is poor Yukiyori, whom I want to pat on the head and offer a cookie of comfort. T_T

Until next chapter! :DD
Anon-san chapter 19 . 10/21/2015
Aaaaaahhhhhhh. Omg. This is amazing! I love the character dynamics between everyone despite having flipped the genders of our two main characters. I mean, I really love how you added different flairs to Yukiyori and Yuto instead of just literally flipping their genders. I love how you wrote Yukiyori , how she was so damn sympathizable with ( tbh, a bit more so than yukiteru) and how she still feels like a genuine fourteen year old who is struggling to survive and who is so starved of affection that she allows Yuyo in her life , no matter how much she knows its bad. Idk . Its just , Yukiyori is so well fleshed out!

And Yuto , wow , okay, don't even let me get started on him. You write him so well! You captured the essence of Yuno's character and wrote such an amazing genderbend!

Anyways, hope you finish this fic! :)))
AliceKat chapter 19 . 10/13/2015
Goodness gracious this was painful. The feels. I can't remember much from the anime, but I'm almost sure the last part didn't happen... Almost... So, man, all the raw emotion.
AliceKat chapter 18 . 10/13/2015
I got confused on chapter 19, so backing up to chapter 18!
There we go, I'm good now. TO CHAPTER 19!
VitameatavegaminGirl chapter 19 . 10/12/2015
Yaaaay! This was one of my favorite parts in the anime! Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
Lejla sisic chapter 18 . 10/6/2015
Make more chapters, I want to keep reading.
VitameatavegaminGirl chapter 2 . 9/8/2015