Reviews for Autumn Leaving
flipped chapter 2 . 11/19/2010
i've read this years back but i just got to comment on how its concept is almost 'borrowed' by Ann Brashares's new book - My Name is Memory. :)

i still love you story now.
SoundShizuka chapter 8 . 5/26/2009
I can't believe I only just now discovered your stories. This one was fantastic! (and I wouldn't mind a follow-up, hint hint, you know you want to, it's been seven years)

The end with Duo was pretty clever, and I loved how you worked in Sylvia and Sally! I never liked silvia but I adore Sally. I've been rewatching the series and I'm at the part where Sally is introduced.

By the way, I discovered you when I was looking through older fics and came across the Maids of Silva. Do you three still keep in touch or plan on ever righting another one.

Seriously, though, the way you handled the classic themes while working in your own ideas was really well done.

Well, I've rambled on long enough, I'm off to read your other stories!
SiLvErMoOnWiNg chapter 8 . 11/28/2005
*applause* I loved this story, very unique and different. Yay! Duo got to be part of the story. The ending was good, but I was hoping that it would have ended with Heero finding his way back to Relena. It doesn't really matter because I know that they will be together in the end and they can finally be happy again. Anyways, good job another great story!

* *
SiLvErMoOnWiNg chapter 5 . 11/28/2005
*sobs* This is so sad. Heero just wants to be with Relena again, but he can't. Not yet. Oh, poor Heero. I hope that everything works out.
SiLvErMoOnWiNg chapter 2 . 11/27/2005
*big headache* I'm so confused, but I love it. Did Adin travel back in time to when he was Heero? Or is this all happening in his mind because of the car accident? I'm hurt, Relena wasn't reincarnated the same time as Heero. No wonder his soul is weeping. How are they suppose to be with each other? Well, I'm off to continue reading.
Inconnu chapter 8 . 1/25/2005
that was beautiful. WOW. i really loved it, everything about it, the mysteriousness, the little references (loved those), and your writing. i know it's too late, but i just had to say, why were zechs, quatre, dorothy, and relena of all people left behind while everyone else was reborn? if it's not too much trouble, could you email me at ? thanks!
km lowe chapter 8 . 12/9/2002
awww.. nice story! *cheers* lovely lovely! keep it up! Looking forward to "crescendo"! _ Dude! I miss 1xR fics... haven't read one in quite a while..
fox lady chapter 8 . 11/19/2002
wooo...well that was interesting...n confusing...n suspenceful, n skurry, haha i dont know why, i really liked it u answerd most of my questions plz continue!
Wing chapter 8 . 11/16/2002
Wow, such an awesome story. I wonder if it's lucky to be born with your memories or without. I think it's comforting if reincarnation existed but who knows if it really does. It's such a nice concept. I'm so glad that Heero's okay but I wonder so much what is the lesson he's supposed to learn and what does he do during his life...is there a chance that Relena will be reborn before he has a chance to return to her? That will be sad. I just love all the emotion and mystery involved in this fic. It's such a beautiful story and the characters are so well portrayed! Keep up the good work. I can't wait to read more of your future works! Good luck! Later! _ From the ever so *sweet* and *kawaii*Wing
FranzFerdinandLives chapter 8 . 11/12/2002
Hey, that was really cute! Love 1R! Bravo! *Claps*
Rei2 chapter 8 . 11/11/2002
So your saying that there isn't going to be a sequel to this? WHY NOT? It would continue the story and tell how things went for the group in the next life! It would be totally cool! BUT, your story, do whatever you want, but I want to know if you will make a story that refers back to this and is not neccessarily a sequel. Is that how your going to do it? Anyway, please e-mail me for any updates that you might have! Thanks.
Ley chapter 8 . 11/7/2002
Great story! Very nicely done and well written. Good job and keep up the good work.
MegamiMya chapter 7 . 11/7/2002
Aww, what a sweet ending I'll look out if ever there be a...SEQUEL!
Moonlit chapter 8 . 11/7/2002
I love your writings, they are all exceptionally good. A sequel to this story would be nice, but hey, the ending rocked nonetheless. Can't wait for the other stories to come out. (you and kmf are some of my fav authors. I will have to read some of Iris Anthe's fics.)

Brave on your story!
Icy Discordia chapter 7 . 11/6/2002
I loved it! Wow, that was marvelous. You should delve more into reincarnation, you're good at it. ::claps:: A truly inspired creation. Thank you for allowing me to read something of substance in the accumulating junk in ff.n.