Reviews for Requiem
afroz chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Really enjoyed this!
nmletters chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
I know you'll never get this, but I just thought the story in all its aspects were great! I wish you'd write more
Elaine du Lac chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Awwwwww. I don't know what else to say or how to convey my appreciation. But just awwww, shucks. My heart! The feels!
Sarachan chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
That was really good. Kudos. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Hey I am writing a story but I don't know how to post the next chapter help plz!
drufan chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Kodiak! Ok, this has caught me at a time when I'm obsessed with this movie, and of course it hits all of my fangirl happy spots. Good to see a story from you and sorry it took so long for me to read! Thanks!
Laura-trekkie chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Sneaky Bones :).

Great story. They all had a lot of emotional baggage to work through and I think you got all the voices right.
atymer chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
The scenes could certainly have been canon. Really presented the characters as they were in the films. Relationships on the mend and finally taking off they way the should have.
soccermom72 chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Loved loved LOVED this. I hope you write more ST stories...I love reading your work
reen212000 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Lots of adventures I hope! Nice to see a familiar pen name pop up in my email. This is a great non-slashy missing scene/tag to this movie. Thanks for sharing!
parisindy chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
OKAY THAT WAS AWESOME! totally great the end was the best..made me sniffle even.. mccoy, spock and scotty all looking out for him! great stuff!
Amycat8733 chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Great story. Fills in a lot of missing time. Very nicely done!
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
AWESOME! The voices rang so beautifully true. I could so easily hear the measured cadence of Spock, the smirk of Jim, and the drawl of Bones. I love it.
Nobs chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
good story, thanks!
Reca chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
That was beautiful - loved it!