Reviews for Not An Island
Mirage chapter 5 . 9/6/2017
it is really sad that they could not work all this out bevor it hit him...but i hope they can understand and work things out...and that Jim will not land in the Brigg...or spock goes crazy...
why couldd they not stop Long enough to talk about there worry, both did think the same and did nearly fear the same Thing...but it is still not really non con...both did want each other bu from there mistalks and missunderstandings they did try to protect each other from themself...they are so crazy...but in the time of the onfare and all the mind meld they will learn of this and will learn to accept it, maybe talk about it when clear Moment...

i hope you come back one day to this Story and finish it
Mirag chapter 4 . 9/6/2017
after ch4...i really hope bones shoves this two idiots into a small room for some hours...
Nonni chapter 5 . 9/7/2015
This was a very hard story to read so far. I am glad though that you showed us that pon farr is not sexy - to the contrary and that you additionally showed too that also Spock is the victim here. That it is rape on both ends. A question - just out of curiosity - because I never understood in TOS - is pon farr about procreation? When yes - it should not work between two males - since their union would not create an offspring; or is it about the mental connection? Is it necessary to top for Spock in the union or would it indifferent if he submits to Jim? Or is it only about the mating itself. Is a mind meld needed? Sorry for all that questions...what I really wanted to say that I really like that story although it broke my heart.

I especially adore how you portrayed McCoy's and Spock's relationship. Wonderful
Guest chapter 5 . 7/24/2015
Looking forward to a new chapter
BlueMoonChaos chapter 5 . 5/10/2015
Are you going to continue the story? Really want to know what happens next, as I didn't really see this particular play of events coming. Pon Farr, yes, that they would both be somewhat unwilling like this, no. Is interesting and makes me really want to know how they deal with the aftermath. Thought they would both kinda wise-up and admit what they feel for each other before/during the early stages of Spock's Time. Since it has been so long with no update does that mean we don't get to know what happens next? :( Please work on this story again!
newaunty chapter 5 . 4/9/2015
I just read this whole Fic again, 18 months after I first read it. emBig/em mistake, because I'm now devastated all over again that it won't be finished.
Even though I knew the pon farr was coming at some point, I didn't expect it to leap out so unexpectedly fast. I thought that's where you were going when Spock first approached McCoy, but then I lost sight of the forest for the trees - when McCoy appeared to know so much about Vulcan biology, apparently including pon farr, I assumed he'd seriously considered it and ruled it out. And then of course, I was distracted by the interplay between Kirk, Spock and McCoy. I got seriously invested in Spock's emotional, psychic and telepathic trauma following the destruction of Vulcan and stopped thinking, "No, no, you idiots, this is empon farr/em!
It sent a shiver down my spine that Spock decided to kill himself, but then got distracted and just . . . forgot.
I've just spent an hour trying to put the rest of my feelings about this fic into words, and failed dismally, so I'll just say how much I have loved reading it, both times. You're an extremely talented writer, and if you choose to write ST again, be it a continuation of this fic or something else, I will be very, very happy to read it.
(And I still get the giggles over Spock's comment that, "I can see you through my eyelids," when stoned!)
ge waldo chapter 5 . 3/13/2015
Just one more chapter. I beg you...
Anon chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
I love your stories, this in particular. please continue it if possible.
sweetkakes35 chapter 5 . 12/29/2014
Sooo...there's definitely another chapter coming, right?
dramajunki3066 chapter 5 . 12/4/2014
ok tell me your going to finish this because omg I need to know how it ends and you cant just leave it at that huge cliff hanger!
ge waldo chapter 5 . 12/3/2014
Fabulous read for the second tome. One final chapter would be a squeeeeeeee moment. :)
anon chapter 5 . 7/23/2014
Please update, please. I beg you with everything I have.
anon chapter 5 . 6/19/2014
Did you abandon this story? Please give a sign of life.
Gucia chapter 5 . 5/10/2014
I love this story so much I just had to read it again! Please, please, please update!
Doni chapter 5 . 5/8/2014
I think I am a bit in awe of you and this story. So intense and beautiful and painful all wrapped together. This Spock and Jim are both so broken and self-blind that it physically hurts to read them being so hard on themselves. You've tackled such a difficult subject/event with the gravity it deserves. Really wonderfully done. Thank you for sharing.