Reviews for Not An Island
DragonsFlame117 chapter 5 . 9/9/2013
I really really hope they can recover from all this. I love their relationship and t'hy'la goodness to have it all ripped apart by spocks pon'farr happening to soon!
G.E Waldo chapter 5 . 9/9/2013
Kerttu chapter 5 . 9/9/2013
Oh my! OH MY! This was so-so well done! Kirk just cannot stop taking dangerous things into his own hands, can he? And poor Spock! The awakening will be very-very cruel for both of them.
Yana5 chapter 5 . 9/9/2013
ChernobylKrigare chapter 5 . 9/9/2013
God damn it. Some people love the pon farr thing, but it makes me uncomfortable. That lack of sense of self and control is frightening. This was by far the most intense chapter for me. I'm NOT looking forward to what is next. I'm afraid for them. I'm sure it will work out eventually, but I would have been more at peace if Spock actually attempted to kill himself. Certainly felt like he was telling Sarek goodbye. Anyway. Great chapter. I guess. My head is spinning, haha!
KnoKnayme chapter 5 . 9/9/2013
Awww poor Spock! :(
Ablutionary chapter 5 . 9/9/2013
...aww. Spock finally figures out to trust McCoy and that makes him say no to Jim when that not exactly what he means. F**K! How many more chapters?
S chapter 5 . 9/8/2013
This chapter was a very uncomfortable and cruel one and it made me sick. Pon Farr is probably the worst thing which could happen to a Vulcan – especially one who has a human partner and you managed to show how unsafe and cruel it could be. The consent issue is a big one – Spock wasn’t able to consent because of the blood fever he was in and Jim – he did what he – in his opinion – had to do. This is rape on both sides. I don’t know if they ever will be able to get happy together or if it wouldn’t be better if they would stay away from each other. And thank you – thank you so much for not writing the rape scene in detail. Thank you. Something like that doesn’t have to be described in detail.
Waban Titgeli chapter 5 . 9/8/2013
Wow! That was amazing! Looking forward to more!
SpaceGirl13 chapter 5 . 9/8/2013
Wow. Dramatic and traumatic. I thought Jim's confession of love or wanting through the mind connection there at the end was so sweet...he thought there would be more time to develop their relationship. Again another riveting chapter!
HyenaGreyscale chapter 5 . 9/8/2013
Best take on a Pon Farr scene I've ever read. You capture the raw, brutal, animalistic side of not only his actions, but his mind as well. Everything is so perfectly written in how Spock would think and act, I have to believe you are a Vulcan yourself, you sneaky devil!
SakuraMinamino chapter 5 . 9/8/2013
Amazing work as always. A bit disappointed it didn't go into more detail at the end, but again amazing. Can't wait until the next chapter.
S chapter 4 . 9/8/2013
I don't want to sound needy but awwh will there be an update soon?
Karl chapter 4 . 9/8/2013
Thank you for this brilliant story. I am so hoping for an update today. It is one of my favourite story since you posted the first chapter. I beg you though - now that Pon Farr will be probably a topic in this story - don't make it a Pon F'arr story - like 98 % out there in the fandom - where Spock sexually abuses a oh so innocent Jim.
DragonsFlame117 chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Wow. This first chapter was amazing.
123 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »