Reviews for Not An Island
Karl chapter 4 . 9/8/2013
Thank you for this brilliant story. I am so hoping for an update today. It is one of my favourite story since you posted the first chapter. I beg you though - now that Pon Farr will be probably a topic in this story - don't make it a Pon F'arr story - like 98 % out there in the fandom - where Spock sexually abuses a oh so innocent Jim.
DragonsFlame117 chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Wow. This first chapter was amazing.
Anon 3 chapter 4 . 9/5/2013
Perfect fic is perfect. Update?
Waban Titgeli chapter 4 . 9/4/2013
Woooo! Looking forward to where this is going from here!
Yingxs chapter 4 . 9/3/2013
And I thought ,I think too much ;-)
This is I dont understand why Kirk is still not making a move.
All Spock needs is Kirks love and Spock is not afraid that Jim will hurt him,so why wait?
Ablutionary chapter 4 . 9/2/2013
I can not wait to see the next chapter. No, seriously, I can't, although your updates are more than reasonable, I usually don't read WIP but this is just too good to pass up. Keep up the great work.
KnoKnayme chapter 4 . 9/1/2013
Awesome story! This is one of the best I have read... I love the fact that you have managed to keep them both so in character by allowing things to progress slowly. And your McCoy is awesome too! :)
HyenaGreyscale chapter 4 . 8/31/2013
I just can't believe that this story is getting better and better. The angst in this one made my chest hurt baaaaaad. Excited for the next installment!
Yana5 chapter 4 . 8/31/2013
I hope Spock gets better
Bones chapter 4 . 8/31/2013
Fantastic new chapter. I have to say after reading the whole story that I love the vulnerability of your Spock. It is refreshing to read a story where Spock’s control is breaking and his stoic mask is shattering (ohh all the hurt/comfort makes always my day). I love how you explore the effects Spock suffered because of the destruction of his home planet. It’s really not easy for him – isn’t it? He seems very alone – very forlorn – sometimes. (Not that I don’t like it – hehe I am the kind of person who loves to see their favourite character suffer :D) I am glad he has Kirk and McCoy. God, can I say I love your Kirk – I love that you portray him like you do and not like most fanfiction authors – who make him far too whiny, submissive and characterless – which he clearly isn’t. Your Kirk genuinely seems to care about Spock and seems to know about his own failures and I love the tentative and cautious way he handles Spock – like he is afraid to break him, although he doesn’t shrink back to be dominant (love the captain when he is that way/acts that way) and he is also a true captain when necessary. And God, how much I adore your McCoy – he is utterly brilliant (you write him so very well) and I love the biology lessons about Vulcans. These are fantastic. This story perfect. I am eager to read more. I know you probably have many real life obligations and I know it is probably very hard to find time to write but nevertheless if you have a bit free-time - Please update soon. You would make many readers so very happy.

Concerning the writing – it is brilliant as always– your use of words, your way to narrate the story is flawless. I love Spock’s pov – although sometimes I also want to know what McCoy or Kirk think hehe.

Never stop to write okay? You are so very talented.

p.s.: about Spock’s age? He is considered a teenager in Vulcan years? Does he become an adult after Pon Farr?
p.p.s: I hope you keep the slow built of their relationship and I would love to see also more of the PTSD Spock seems to suffer.
S chapter 4 . 8/31/2013
Wonderful new chapter. I cannot wait to read more. Thank you so much for updating. I love the slow-built of Spock's and Kirk's relationship.
Aron chapter 3 . 8/30/2013
Are you an professional writer? This is fantastic. Will you continue?
S chapter 3 . 8/27/2013
Me again. I reread this whole story again today and god I still think it is so very perfect. I hope to read more soon - if you have time. That would really made my day. Your writing is extraordinary.
Linda chapter 3 . 8/25/2013
This fic is perfect. Please update soon. I can not wait to read more.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/22/2013
This is the best fanfic I ever read. God - I love your Spock so much and your McCoy and your Kirk. Woow... Please continue. You are such a brilliant, brilliant writer.
125 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »