Reviews for Not An Island
Chou-Gum chapter 3 . 8/19/2013
Your fic is more and more interesting ! I'm so moved by Spock...And Jim is so lost...ajlkdfjsoi...too much feels ha ha!
Bones is just so cool too! You did a great job ! I'm completely addicted by your story!
I really can't wait to read more!
Kaniner chapter 3 . 8/19/2013
What an emotional roller coaster! I'm excited to see Sybok mentioned.
Yana5 chapter 3 . 8/19/2013
I hope Spock gets better. :-)
Ano chapter 3 . 8/18/2013
God, what a fantastic new chapter. You are such an brilliant, brilliant writer. God, I am always speechless how well written every of your chapters of this story is. I love your characterization and god I love this whole story. Please never stop to write. 3
HyenaGreyscale chapter 3 . 8/18/2013
Seriously, could this story be any more rivoting? No. I don't think so.

Really, REALLY enjoying reading this. Never stop D;
SakuraMinamino chapter 3 . 8/18/2013
I do not know how many times I will have to tell you that you're a bloody genius. You're arguments are sound and conclusions that the characters come up with are supported very well. I could worship the ground you stand on. I am very impressed. A stoned Spock was hilarious. Definately one of the best written fanfics. I look foward to your update of the next chapter and hope that it will be soon.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/18/2013
Excellent. But when are we going to get more Jim on Spock action? ;)
Ano chapter 2 . 8/16/2013
Brilliant fic. I have never read something so very well written. Please continue.
Anonymus chapter 2 . 8/16/2013
god, I simply have to tell you how much I love your Kirk. He is so very wonderful and god, it is so nice to read how much he cares for Spock. I love your McCoy also much - especially the friendship with Spock. Your characterization is flawless. I hope you will update soon. 3
L chapter 2 . 8/15/2013
God, I love your portrayal of Spock so very, very, very much. 3. woow.
And all the love for your McCoy and Kirk too. 3
Please continue soon.
HyenaGreyscale chapter 2 . 8/14/2013
Oh... My...

This is the best story I have ever read. I mean... seriously. Your writing is beautiful and so well thought out.

Ugh, never stop writing, and please update soon.

-heart-
Guest chapter 2 . 8/13/2013
I love that this story is being told from Spock's POV; wonderful insights into Spock's unique stance as a part human Vulcan and the serious trouble he (and all Vulcans) is in due to Nero. And those friends (even the somewhat abrasive McKoy) willing to go the extra miles to help him. Plus the Kirk/Spock love-lust angle is hot-hot-hot. Simply superb! :)
Sapere chapter 2 . 8/13/2013
Awesomeness! What a great update! Ahhh Bones... Always fixing things. Poor Jim and his sense of honour. Was he molested as well? Tarsus?
Lea chapter 2 . 8/13/2013
Woow what a brilliant second chapter. I cannot wait to read more. I am so curious. Thank you very much for the fast update. You are a brilliant writer - I hope you know that.
Matthias Tiertu chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
OH MY GOD! That was epic! Please tell me you will be continuing this? It was so good! Hats off for a truly first class story!
120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »