Reviews for Wreath and Run
Idk how to deal with this. It was so good. Plz excuse me while I reevaluate what I know about anything.
BlAcKoNiX chapter 2 . 12/5/2014
I love this so much! Please write a companion story to this or something!
darkryubaby chapter 2 . 6/2/2014
oh yeah..
Whispers of the Silver Shadows chapter 2 . 5/30/2014
Thrilling, exciting and cute all together. I love it.

Well done , the story was so well written.
horsegirl275 chapter 2 . 4/12/2014
Really good. I hope at some point you might consider writing a sequel :) Great job!
dragonball256 chapter 2 . 11/12/2013
Well that was great. I like how Jim just congratulated Sherlock and left, ;)
Ella Atte chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
This is really cool! The dynamics of the story are amazing, and the plot flows brilliantly! Thumbs up!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/30/2013
oh sequel pls!
The Beautiful Filth chapter 2 . 10/25/2013
This is very, very well-written. I don't know much about omegaverse, but you explained it (kind of) pretty well so I could catch up. I love this - I expected there to be a fight between Sherlock and Moriarty though, but stories related to a Holmes and a Moriarty should never be predictable.

-Chris
priestessofeternity chapter 2 . 10/17/2013
Fantastic story!
Kathmak chapter 2 . 10/10/2013
Loved it! Wish it would go on and on, but all good things must come to an end.
Navy Babe chapter 2 . 10/9/2013
I'm not gonna lie, this fic is basically everything I've ever wanted. Omegaverse, vampires, written by you...it's amazing! And this second chapter definitely didn't disappoint. And very much looking forward to a possible sequel someday. :)
Poodle warriors chapter 2 . 10/7/2013
A very satisfying ending to a fun action and adventure! I like that you left it open for a possible follow up but should you not do it- the reader wasn't left hanging. I thought having Moriarty stalk away without violence was in character- he might come back with a different strategy or not if he gets bored. He played the game and Sherlock won. Well done and thank you for writing!
Freewaygirl chapter 2 . 10/7/2013
I really enjoyed this whole story a lot! The concept is simply great and I wouldn't mind a sequel, but that's totally up to you! It was absolutely worth the wait for the next chapter. What a great idea to show Molly as a strong person, who takes matters in her own hands. It was a thrilling moment when Moriarty found the couple!
Absolutely great!
SlipperyQuill chapter 2 . 10/7/2013
Your omegaverse stories are so engaging and oddly enough, a breath of fresh air in the fanfiction realm. Understandably, there's too much of the same plot going on within each fandom, and so this story and many of your others for that matter, get me excited to read fanfiction again. Thanks for sharing!

And please write another omegaverse story if possible!