Reviews for Coming Through, Not Uninjured
zulija chapter 14 . 9/18/2013
I'm so sad this story came to an end :-(
Really, I am. I enjoyed every chapter of it. Your writing style is good, the tension between Kaidan and Shepard is very good described. Again, I'm sad this one ends but I'm eagerly awaiting the new story you talked about :-)

Maybe you could write a sequel to this? :-)
Guest chapter 13 . 9/15/2013
going downhill O_O? Really? I dont see it... Well anyways... After all that I cant believe they just end like that :( But then again, I got the impression that Kaidan doesnt seem to really understand Jane.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/15/2013
Please just make this chapter as Kaidan having a dream from blood loss. I don't think any of us believe that Shepard would just walk away like that though. Seems overly dramatic on her part.
You know you want to make it a dream sequence, we know you do! :)
Guest chapter 13 . 9/14/2013
Please don't end it here! They have tried so hard!
guest chapter 13 . 9/14/2013
Don't stop a story because one twit says so. There is a plot shortage, but that is easy to fix. Instead of having each new story element completed in one chapter, expand upon them making more chapters or longer ones for new plot points. Even wait an extra chapter before adding new plot. As for the drama, just spread it out a little if you put more in. :)
xfallenangel13x chapter 13 . 9/14/2013
Hm. I really don't think this story has gone downhill. Not in the slightest. I think, unless I've just gone nuts, your writing style has altereda tiny bit since you started this story. I don't know exactly what... it just seems more... real, or novel-like, if that makes much sense XD

This chapter made meh sad, though :(
IchiNii chapter 12 . 9/14/2013
First Shepard attempts suicide, now Kaidan gets shot? Little melodramatic, aren't we? This story started out good but it's starting to sink fast. It's becoming that typical Mary Sue-esque banter that some fanfiction is riddled with. Broken but beautiful character with a traumatic past who can only be saved by a handsome prince charming. Yawn. Big ol' yawn. You're trying too hard and it's showing. Dial the drama down a bit and focus on some form of plot, because there is none at this point.
xfallenangel13x chapter 12 . 9/14/2013
NO! HOW COULD YOU LEAVE IT THAT?! D':
My FEEEEEELLLLSSSSS!
Mykael chapter 12 . 9/13/2013
OMG YOU CAN'T JUST DO THAT! MORE! I NEED MORE!
Guest chapter 12 . 9/13/2013
Sniff. Who shot him I wonder?
zulija chapter 12 . 9/14/2013
First, the reaction of Kaidan's mom for seeing her the first time was realistic, and I liked it. She seems like an interesting person and I can't wait to meet her further.
But what happened with Kaidan worried me. I really really hope he will be fine, and that Jane remembers the promise she gave him, that she won't harm herself anymore. Oh my, tension tension!

Please update so possible! I have to know what happened with Kaidan.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/6/2013
Ooh. Meeting his mother, this should be good. I wonder what mama alenko will think of Jane. :)
kate chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
please update soon! I hate the wait :(
Jessy chapter 10 . 9/4/2013
I love your story so much! You really brought the characters alive and you always keep me on my toes! Please update soon, I really want to know what happens next. WHY ARE MORE PEOPLE NOT REVIEWING THIS?! I LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/1/2013
Please don't discontinue this story, I have never seen an Fshenko quite like this and would miss it a lot! This is one of my favourites to read too. Please keep writing it. Please!