Reviews for The One Death that Affected Many
The Power Of Names chapter 9 . 2/9
Interesting.
arisflame chapter 9 . 12/4/2014
If you really are going to punish those responsible at Hogwarts, easiest way of doing it is have Magic scan all the students for the innocents (then transport them elsewhere), then seal the magic of the guilty & the castle before collapsing it (the castle) on top of everyone's heads.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/20/2014
Evans must die...and so must the rest of them. You gonna update soon? I reall want to see how this plays out.
anotherboarduser chapter 9 . 5/11/2014
I like this chapter. Die and suffer evil bullies.
readingaddict24 chapter 9 . 5/11/2014
Love it and tobias should be abusive
Leah chapter 8 . 4/25/2014
I don't think every student deserves punishment. Not everyone stood by and watched, probably. Remember, the population of the school was likely larger than in Harry's time, and he didn't even know every student. He didn't meet Luna until fifth year. Classmates are fair game, and maybe the older students. However, expecting a first year Hufflepuff to have even noticed Severus or known who he is, let alone tried to step in, is not very logical. After all, that might have even made it worse for Severus, and he wouldn't have appreciated it especially since a firstie isn't likely to do much good against the Marauders. He was a bit of a recluse anyway, so unless you came into regular contact through classes and such, you might not have even known his name.

I am in a program with 200 students who have the same lunch time and similar class schedules, and I only know the 70 I have class with, with some exceptions.
Suga lily chapter 8 . 4/24/2014
LOVE IT! Death is WAY too good for the Lupins!
readingaddict24 chapter 8 . 4/25/2014
can you got to hogwarts straight away please

I like the story .Its great
Sakura Lisel chapter 8 . 4/25/2014
Wait, what about the Snapes? Isn't Magic going to go to and confront Tobias Snape as well to let them know his ONLY son is dead? Sure, child abuser/wife beater Tobias probably wouldn't care. *lol* Though at the same time Magic should get revenge on Tobias for all the pain and suffering Severus suffered at HIS hands as well as punish Lily and the Marauders. *lol*

You should do the Petigrews next before going back to Hogwarts. I would like to see what THEIR reaction to what Peter has done is? Better than the Potters, Blacks, and Lupins? Or the same?
Paili-chan chapter 5 . 4/22/2014
Okay, why is everyone calling Severus and Yvonne's SUICIDES as MURDER? Lily I understand since it was 100% her fault that Severus killed himself over her, but how can Petunia consider what happened to Yvonne not only HER fault but also a murder? How was she supposed to know that refusing to accept Yvonne's apology for an insult made in anger would make her best friend kill herself. It's not like Petunia herself held Yvonne down and MADE the girl use whatever it was that she killed herself with. It was Yvonne's own fault for killing herself instead of just moving on with her life after Petunia's rejection. She didn't need Petunia. She had her mom (didn't she?) and any siblings she might have had that could help her get over the pain of her fathers death that started the whole fight with Petunia. But like a stupid little brat, she kills herself because her bitch of a 'best friend' wouldn't accept her apology, leaving her remaining family to not only mourn her fathers death but HERS as well because of a stupid little thing like Petunia?
marietta chapter 7 . 4/21/2014
Thanks for updating! Great chapter! Magic will make the Blacks pay for eternity! I can hardly wait to see what happens to the Lupins!
pisces girl chapter 7 . 4/21/2014
The Lupins should have pay back the debt they owed to Romulus before the whole shit went down. They're so fucked!
Sakura Lisel chapter 7 . 4/22/2014
Wait so what happened to Walburga? While Magic was proclaiming Orion's punishment for what Sirius helped do to Severus, Magic never once mentioned WALBURGA in the punishment, even though she was there when Magic arrived, then seemingly disappeared without a trace after proclaiming that her beloved son REGULUS wouldn't have done what Magic was accusing him of doing. After that all the talking was done by Magic and Orion and Walburga seemed to just disappear. *lol*

Though out of all the Blacks, I feel sorry for Regulus. He didn't even do anything wrong that could possibly hurt Severus, I think, yet HE'S being punished for Sirius' deeds as well as Orion's deeds in how the man raised his sons.
natasha.jones.1654 chapter 6 . 2/25/2014
I think the Black's should let Sirius hang him self. Metaforically speaking.
marietta chapter 6 . 10/10/2013
Huh, typical Potters. "...I will decide; I want us both to sacrifice ourselves so James could be freed. We loved him, hence why we never taught him how to behave and spoiled him too much. If we are gone, James will probably become a better person..." "...I would rather die than to see him suffer."

Dorea Potter is only thinking of herself - what she wants, what she can't bear. She doesn't want to have to discipline her son, or even let Magic do it for her. Well, here's hoping that losing his fortune and his parents makes some kind of impact on James Potter.

I don't think James will do anything except blame his problems on Severus. I laugh myself silly thinking that now James will probably hate Lily too, since she's related to Severus.

I look forward to your next chapters, to see what happens at Hogwarts!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »