Reviews for The One Death that Affected Many
ViviPotSna chapter 2 . 5/9
If Athen would have lived, there would be no grave ;-)
Imaginedragons52 chapter 9 . 3/28
I really love this story and I want 2 know what happens next. Please continue I luv it so much.
TaiyoSolTaeyangSunny chapter 9 . 1/23
please update...
Guest chapter 9 . 12/31/2016
PLS UPDATE
Guest chapter 9 . 8/19/2016
Way to go Magic!
the trash chapter 9 . 12/30/2015
i lobe thus story plz update and could you add lucius
The Power Of Names chapter 9 . 2/9/2015
Interesting.
arisflame chapter 9 . 12/4/2014
If you really are going to punish those responsible at Hogwarts, easiest way of doing it is have Magic scan all the students for the innocents (then transport them elsewhere), then seal the magic of the guilty & the castle before collapsing it (the castle) on top of everyone's heads.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/20/2014
Evans must die...and so must the rest of them. You gonna update soon? I reall want to see how this plays out.
anotherboarduser chapter 9 . 5/11/2014
I like this chapter. Die and suffer evil bullies.
readingaddict24 chapter 9 . 5/11/2014
Love it and tobias should be abusive
Leah chapter 8 . 4/25/2014
I don't think every student deserves punishment. Not everyone stood by and watched, probably. Remember, the population of the school was likely larger than in Harry's time, and he didn't even know every student. He didn't meet Luna until fifth year. Classmates are fair game, and maybe the older students. However, expecting a first year Hufflepuff to have even noticed Severus or known who he is, let alone tried to step in, is not very logical. After all, that might have even made it worse for Severus, and he wouldn't have appreciated it especially since a firstie isn't likely to do much good against the Marauders. He was a bit of a recluse anyway, so unless you came into regular contact through classes and such, you might not have even known his name.

I am in a program with 200 students who have the same lunch time and similar class schedules, and I only know the 70 I have class with, with some exceptions.
Suga lily chapter 8 . 4/24/2014
LOVE IT! Death is WAY too good for the Lupins!
readingaddict24 chapter 8 . 4/25/2014
can you got to hogwarts straight away please

I like the story .Its great
Sakura Lisel chapter 8 . 4/25/2014
Wait, what about the Snapes? Isn't Magic going to go to and confront Tobias Snape as well to let them know his ONLY son is dead? Sure, child abuser/wife beater Tobias probably wouldn't care. *lol* Though at the same time Magic should get revenge on Tobias for all the pain and suffering Severus suffered at HIS hands as well as punish Lily and the Marauders. *lol*

You should do the Petigrews next before going back to Hogwarts. I would like to see what THEIR reaction to what Peter has done is? Better than the Potters, Blacks, and Lupins? Or the same?