Reviews for Noticing Adam: The Uprising
TeelanaFalcao chapter 23 . 5/18/2014
Lamento que você tenha recebido PMs desagradáveis. Isso está ficando frequente aqui no Fórum, infelizmente. Não dê atenção! Sua histórias são excelentes e você é um dos melhores escritores FanFiction que já vi. Você é incrível! :D :D Gosto dos sentimentos confusos de Adora. É natural que ela esteja com ciúmes de Teela, mas ela realmente está sendo injusta com a jovem Capitã da Guarda Real. Espero que as duas se entendam em breve.
Teri chapter 23 . 5/18/2014
Very glad to see an update. I am also very sorry to hear that some idiot is ruining the fun there is in writing fan fiction for you. For what it is worth, you are one of my favorite writers. I look forward to more chapters and more stories.
idstealer000 chapter 23 . 5/17/2014
Welcome back.
Classic Cowboy chapter 23 . 5/17/2014
glad to see this going again.

I've been a huge follower of this story of yours from the very beginning and I'm with you all the way through. Don't worry about naysayers, just ignore them. they just jealous. You tell a great story, and I always love seeing author alerts with your name on it. Keep up the wonderful work!
Lizphills chapter 23 . 5/17/2014
Please ignore the negative reviews I really enjoy reading many of your stories. Everyone is entailed to an review but this reviewer says please keep going
Zorra Reed chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
I got bored so I thought I’d run the first ten reviews posted by TeelanaFalcao through a translator and repost them for those who don’t read Spanish.
Chapter one: Good start. Many important people of the rebellion was captured. Teela is perfect for infiltration mission choice, although it is very dangerous. Who betrayed the rebels? Skeleton And what's up? Does he want to take Etheria since failed to Eternia? So many questions, and I look forward answers.
Chapter 2: Does Skeletor recognized Teela? Update ASAP! I am anxious to know what happens next.
Chapter 3: Adam is in trouble now. Eager to read more.
Chapter 4: Wonderful chapter! Because the spell Shadow Weaver did not work on Adam? I hope Hordak does not realize that Adam is not under the spell, he is very well disguised. It was interesting to talk to Adora and Teela. Adora is angry with her and with good reason. Thanks for the update.
Chapter 5: Hordak discovered that Adam broke the spell. I hope he can also break the second spell as he remembered the Sword of Power.
Chapter 6: This chapter was amazing. I love how skeletor is pictured here. The fic gets better. Update soon please.
Chapter 7: Oh no! Adam is now really about the spell Shadow Weaver. I hope the family of Adam and Teela can bring it back.
Chapter 8: Poor Adam! It is very confusing and maybe that's good, I mean to break the spell. My heart sank because of Marlena and Randor. They really love the child and made a misinterpretation of the words of the Witch. Ah, I was sure it would be Randor who would go to Etheria. (laughs)
Chapter 9: I love you're writing about with Adora and Teela and little friction between them. You can even feel. Poor poor Adam and Teela. I loved it!
Chapter 10: Poor adam, things are not easy for him. Repressed memories? This was very good! Shadow Weaver is pretty savvy I must admit. Sometimes I think Adam will get rid of the spell alone, but unfortunately he can not. Maybe when he sees Randor, Adora and Teela Prince can break free of the spell. I wonder what's up ... Skeletor.
Henrique Fabray1 chapter 22 . 2/3/2014
I'm loving this sequence. :)
TeelanaFalcao chapter 22 . 2/1/2014
Acho que Duncan tem razão. Tudo que aconteceu com Adam certamente servirá para amadurecê-lo mais. Afinal ele será o rei um dia! Gosto como Adam percebe a manipulação de Teela, mas mesmo assim ele continua.
hooked chapter 22 . 1/31/2014
Heh heh...Adam recognized the manipulation! But glad Teela owned up to it. Also like how it still worked lol. Good job Teela. Duncan and Randor's conversation about war and the right thing to do/not to do was on point. Great work!
AdTeeFan chapter 21 . 1/19/2014
Loved Teela's actions. Adam is too smart and knows her too well to fall for it though. I hope he stays anyway, it will be good for both of them. I also wonder what Randor and Duncan have planned. Whatever it is, I hope it works even just a little.
hooked chapter 21 . 1/6/2014
Sookie sookie! Half of me wants Adam to fall for it. The other half wants him to recognize the manipulation and call her on it. Heheh

Having said that, you can't blame her though...she's desperate! Can't wait to see what he decides.
TeelanaFalcao chapter 21 . 1/6/2014
Hummm... Será que Teela vai conseguir manter Adam com ela e Adora por mais tempo?
alphalover chapter 21 . 1/5/2014
THis was wonderful. I was feeling badly for Teela in all this and you gave a very nice interlude!
TeelanaFalcao chapter 20 . 12/20/2013
Concordo com Teela, "é uma guerra" e se a oportunidade aparecer no campo de batalha pode ser feito, isto é matar Hordak. Isso não seria assassinato, seria apenas mais uma morte dentre tantas nas consequências da guerra, mas matar por matar pura e simplesmente é errado. É assassinato. Hordak deve preso, julgado e condenado e pagar por seus crimes na prisão.
hooked chapter 20 . 12/19/2013
This is a great update. Everyone's so distraught and searching for solutions. I'm curious to see what Randor has up his sleeve. I'm pretty much in the "kill Hordak camp" right now hah. Thanks for update and I'm looking forward to more of your writing as well!
134 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »