Reviews for Noticing Adam: The Uprising
hooked chapter 21 . 1/6/2014
Sookie sookie! Half of me wants Adam to fall for it. The other half wants him to recognize the manipulation and call her on it. Heheh

Having said that, you can't blame her though...she's desperate! Can't wait to see what he decides.
TeelanaFalcao chapter 21 . 1/6/2014
Hummm... Será que Teela vai conseguir manter Adam com ela e Adora por mais tempo?
alphalover chapter 21 . 1/5/2014
THis was wonderful. I was feeling badly for Teela in all this and you gave a very nice interlude!
TeelanaFalcao chapter 20 . 12/20/2013
Concordo com Teela, "é uma guerra" e se a oportunidade aparecer no campo de batalha pode ser feito, isto é matar Hordak. Isso não seria assassinato, seria apenas mais uma morte dentre tantas nas consequências da guerra, mas matar por matar pura e simplesmente é errado. É assassinato. Hordak deve preso, julgado e condenado e pagar por seus crimes na prisão.
hooked chapter 20 . 12/19/2013
This is a great update. Everyone's so distraught and searching for solutions. I'm curious to see what Randor has up his sleeve. I'm pretty much in the "kill Hordak camp" right now hah. Thanks for update and I'm looking forward to more of your writing as well!
Guest chapter 20 . 12/19/2013
Thank you ! Great chapter, and good to have you back on this story!
Guest chapter 19 . 12/19/2013
Don't forget your fans ! We are anxiously waiting for an update!
A BIG fan chapter 19 . 12/19/2013
I LOVE this story! Are you going to make a chapter20?
jeffhardyfan722 chapter 19 . 12/3/2013
I am loving this story so much! I neeeed another chapter soon I have to know whats gonna happen! As for you, I love to read your stories you make it feel like the original adventures never ended and I love that :-)
hooked chapter 19 . 12/1/2013
Awww Adam. It wasn't his fault at all but I can understand how someone of his moral stature would feel responsible. Hordak is straight up evil and chose to commit murder in order to teach a lesson. Adam did all he could to save BOTH men...including stepping in front of a loaded cannon! I hope his Dad gets through to him. Awww :-(

I'm loving Randor's standing up for his son's health and well being to Bow and anyone else for that matter. "Fat damn" was good lol.

I like Teela giving him a french kiss in front of his family lol. She was so relieved that he sounded like himself that she lost her head for a moment. All decorum went out the window. Very sweet! Thanks for the quick update! I'm out of town but still couldn't stay away from your story haha.
TeelanaFalcao chapter 19 . 11/30/2013
As ponderações de Randor com respeito a Adam mostra que realmente o relacionamento de ambos amadureceu e ele compreende seu filho bem melhor. Pobre Adam! Randor tem razão, a culpa não é de Adam. Não havia como ele prever as ações de Hordak. Eu tinha imaginado que ele tinha matado, ou machucado gravemente alguém, estou bem mais aliviada, obviamente pelo fato de que Adam não matou ninguém.
supergrandefan chapter 18 . 11/29/2013
Wow! Poor Adam!
Winterhalt chapter 18 . 11/28/2013
Very intriguing. I take it Adam had to murder someone to appease Hordak? Or maybe to save Hordak from a provoked attack?
Great update. Can't wait to read more.
alphalover chapter 18 . 11/28/2013
oh my god. wow. that's so incredibly sad b poor Adam. what happened? the mind wonders
hooked chapter 18 . 11/28/2013
I really liked this update. I'm just wondering what on earth happened. I hope you get a chance to update soon! Who in the world got tortured or killed? Adam is a wreck however he's handling it the best way he can without involving his family in the nightmare. But he needs to talk to someone soon or he might lose it completely. I feel so badly for him.
139 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »