Reviews for Noticing Adam: The Uprising
hooked chapter 20 . 12/19/2013
This is a great update. Everyone's so distraught and searching for solutions. I'm curious to see what Randor has up his sleeve. I'm pretty much in the "kill Hordak camp" right now hah. Thanks for update and I'm looking forward to more of your writing as well!
Guest chapter 20 . 12/19/2013
Thank you ! Great chapter, and good to have you back on this story!
Guest chapter 19 . 12/19/2013
Don't forget your fans ! We are anxiously waiting for an update!
A BIG fan chapter 19 . 12/19/2013
I LOVE this story! Are you going to make a chapter20?
jeffhardyfan722 chapter 19 . 12/3/2013
I am loving this story so much! I neeeed another chapter soon I have to know whats gonna happen! As for you, I love to read your stories you make it feel like the original adventures never ended and I love that :-)
hooked chapter 19 . 12/1/2013
Awww Adam. It wasn't his fault at all but I can understand how someone of his moral stature would feel responsible. Hordak is straight up evil and chose to commit murder in order to teach a lesson. Adam did all he could to save BOTH men...including stepping in front of a loaded cannon! I hope his Dad gets through to him. Awww :-(

I'm loving Randor's standing up for his son's health and well being to Bow and anyone else for that matter. "Fat damn" was good lol.

I like Teela giving him a french kiss in front of his family lol. She was so relieved that he sounded like himself that she lost her head for a moment. All decorum went out the window. Very sweet! Thanks for the quick update! I'm out of town but still couldn't stay away from your story haha.
TeelanaFalcao chapter 19 . 11/30/2013
As ponderações de Randor com respeito a Adam mostra que realmente o relacionamento de ambos amadureceu e ele compreende seu filho bem melhor. Pobre Adam! Randor tem razão, a culpa não é de Adam. Não havia como ele prever as ações de Hordak. Eu tinha imaginado que ele tinha matado, ou machucado gravemente alguém, estou bem mais aliviada, obviamente pelo fato de que Adam não matou ninguém.
supergrandefan chapter 18 . 11/29/2013
Wow! Poor Adam!
Winterhalt chapter 18 . 11/28/2013
Very intriguing. I take it Adam had to murder someone to appease Hordak? Or maybe to save Hordak from a provoked attack?
Great update. Can't wait to read more.
alphalover chapter 18 . 11/28/2013
oh my god. wow. that's so incredibly sad b poor Adam. what happened? the mind wonders
hooked chapter 18 . 11/28/2013
I really liked this update. I'm just wondering what on earth happened. I hope you get a chance to update soon! Who in the world got tortured or killed? Adam is a wreck however he's handling it the best way he can without involving his family in the nightmare. But he needs to talk to someone soon or he might lose it completely. I feel so badly for him.
TeelanaFalcao chapter 18 . 11/28/2013
Não! Pobre Adam! Eu imagino o que pode ter acontecido para deixar o príncipe de Eternia tão devastado. Isso é terrível! Todos estão preocupados com Adam, mas eu me preocuparia também com o retorno dele para Hordak. Randor está maravilhosamente escrito, ele está completamente no personagem, todos estão na verdade, mas eu gosto dele especialmente quando se preocupa com o filho.
eldergrayskull chapter 17 . 11/19/2013
Oh, no! What happened to Heman?
Guest01 chapter 17 . 11/18/2013
Oh I am dying to know what has brought He-Man to tears! You can't leave us hanging like that, but I am glad Adam has his memory back and pretending to be a member of the Horde. Post more of this soon. Your stories inspire others, especially this series. Have you noticed that?
Winterhalt chapter 17 . 11/17/2013
Loved it! Can't wait to find out what happened to Adam/He-Man!
135 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »