Reviews for Noticing Adam: The Uprising
Guest01 chapter 17 . 11/18/2013
Oh I am dying to know what has brought He-Man to tears! You can't leave us hanging like that, but I am glad Adam has his memory back and pretending to be a member of the Horde. Post more of this soon. Your stories inspire others, especially this series. Have you noticed that?
Winterhalt chapter 17 . 11/17/2013
Loved it! Can't wait to find out what happened to Adam/He-Man!
hooked chapter 17 . 11/17/2013
Nooooo! What happened to our Adam?! I wonder if he had to kill someone. Or maybe he was forced to sleep with Shadow Weaver? hahaha sorry bad joke ;)

Thx for the reminder about your She-Ra fic "The Sacrifice". I'm reading that one as well and it is VERY good.
TeelanaFalcao chapter 17 . 11/17/2013
Eu adorei como Adam e Adora podem sentir os sentimentos um do outro.
alphalover chapter 17 . 11/17/2013
oh my ... oh ...oh. GREAT work. EAGER for mor
Emilly chapter 16 . 11/1/2013
Oh, no! I think Adora will do something completely thoughtless.
Winterhalt chapter 16 . 10/30/2013
UH Oh. What is Adora up to?
How dose she plan to fix this? O, I am at the edge of my seat!
You simply must update soon!
Have I mentioned that I am Loving this story?
TeelanaFalcao chapter 16 . 10/30/2013
Adam está fingindo muito bem, afinal ele é bom nisso. Eu amo como Adora/ Shera quer proteger o irmão e me pergunto o que será que ela vai fazer em seguida. Marlena está maravilhosa aqui, na verdade a rainha é sempre maravilhosa (risos).
hooked chapter 16 . 10/29/2013
Ahhhhaha wow that was powerful. I love She-Ra going off here as her concern for her dear brother has her very afraid for him. She's very protective and I'm liking that. Hordak and SW are good actors...but so is Adam as we all know lol. I'm looking forward to possibly seeing the more aggressive side of him come out. God knows he could blow off some steam after all the pressure he's been under for the last umpteen years haha. I just hope he can keep up the act.
Classic Cowboy chapter 16 . 10/29/2013
oh boy... now Adora's going to do something dumb... this could be trouble.
guest201 chapter 15 . 10/28/2013
Love this story that was an awesome chapter!
Winterhalt chapter 15 . 10/27/2013
I Loved how Adam stepped up to save his Mother.
The Sword Of Power giving him back his memories.
Well... The ones Teela didn't give him.. LOL
And Duncan saving the day was priceless.
Please update again soon, I am dying to see what happens next!
Emilly chapter 15 . 10/27/2013
I love this story. Great update as always. How is it that Adam will now stay with Hordak?
hooked chapter 15 . 10/26/2013
I'm a member of the "Loved It" camp. LOL I wondered whether Adam would consider infiltrating the horde after he got better but what surprised me was HOW he volunteered. Didn't see that coming. That was some quick thinking on He-Man's part wow! I hope Adam can pull off the ruse and that SW doesn't have to meddle with his mind any further. I like how He-Man lost his composure twice here; throwing a rock at the windraider and how he threatened Skeletor. ;-)

This story keeps me on the edge of my SEAT for real.

Emphathizing with the nail chewer! I hope it's not too scary for you. :)
TeelanaFalcao chapter 15 . 10/26/2013
Oh, céus! Eu quase morri de ansiedade nas primeiras linhas da história para saber se Adam/Heman tinha finalmente recobrado a memória ou não. Grande capítulo! Eu adorei, adorei, adorei! Heman devia saber que não se pode confiar na Horda. Hordak é sujo.
137 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »