Reviews for just to say that you've won
Silverbengal chapter 1 . 6/3
YES, GO JESSICA! She's awesome, I love Jessica.
Princess Unikitty chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
hmm. very interesting one-shot.
sometimesmilla chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
i looooooove jessica. so much, and im glad to see you do her justice. please, if you could, write more...last epsode could make for good inspiration...i think...
b-mystique chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Jessica Pearson is fierce! This is fabulous. I especially loved the beginning, the backstory you gave on her. A peek behind the walls that our fearless leader encases herself is just barely enough background or deeper insight on her character, not in the show and not in the you gave us something awesome! Yay!

I really enjoyed this piece. This season is killing me. They screwed up my beloved Jarvey dynamic. I find zero inspiration in the heartache and frustration. Ugh. But you've written a great piece and just thank you for contributing to the Jessica fandom. There is just not enough fanfic for her!
Cinders and Brimstone chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Too dark! Happy Jarvey fics only!
luv4ed chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
I thought you did a wonderful job keeping Jessica and Harvey in character...their dialogue was spot on and very realistic to the show. It would've been a little bit more fulfilling if you could've showed just how hurt Jessica was when she found out. I thought that she jumped from being hurt to angry, a little bit too quick, and considering that Harvey is her protégé - the one man she thought she'd never have to worry about -one would expect her to be a little more devastated before the rage kicked in,lol. Nevertheless,I really enjoyed this!

You should definitely make this a multi-fic or write a follow up one-shot, that could show what it's like working with Harvey after this blow up the two have had...I mean I know that the two haven't necessarily been on the best of terms, but surely their dynamic must have changed even more now that Jessica became aware of Harvey's plans and stopped them. I wonder if all of the hurt feelings will create even more tension b/w the two and how that would play out in the office. ;)
nakala chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
WOW! Not even finished and Just WOW. I am so appreciative of your writing talent as well as how you are conveying what I have been feeling since toward the end of season two. The white men and every other man for that matter just wants to take all of her hard work throw it in her face and leave her with nothing, I believe, simply because she is a woman.
"You want to bring down the person who made you what you are today? By all means," she goes on, not breaking eye contact, "Go ahead. But when I stop you – which I will – and extend your non–compete so you won't have a choice but to stay, don't think you'll lead a single day of peace in my firm again." Love all love. When I read this, I was mentally shouting all kinds of praises her way because this is so her. You have her down. And I so hope the show doesn't gloss over the fact that Harvey is the reason she had to get help from Darby and that he's such a hypocrit for how he's treating her and Mike for that matter. I can't even believe Mike isn't smart enought to see the double standard that Harvey holds everyone to. Still not finished reading but I just had to comment on this because this passage was just so great.

"I don't think so," Jessica says, staking her claim to the throne that has always been hers, unable to stomach him using her own comeback against her and considering it the very last straw in their relationship which has long since been destroyed, "I'd like to see you try." Oh yeah, yes, yes, yes. That's exactly how this should end. Except because they have the best chemistry on the show be it angst or camaraderie I would really like for them to find a way to make up. I miss old Jessica/Harvey and their us against them attitude. But before that could happen he would have to be put in his place.
Anyway great job on this fic and I certainly hope you write more.
BlueMountain20 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Beautifully written, its about time Jessica kicked ass. Try as I might I cannot understand Harvey's perspective.
madly9 chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
It's great seeing Jessica's perspective of what's happened, given that most stories have focused on Harvey and Mike. It does make sense that Jessica will do whatever it takes for her and the firm to survive given all of the discrimination she must've faced in the past. Also like seeing Louis as the good guy/voice of reason when he talks to Harvey; poor guy is, generally, either bring looked down on or being used.