Reviews for we're the kings (of imagining things)
deeedeee chapter 1 . 3/21/2016
oh it's fucking brilliant.
rain
and uncertainty
and trying to say "i love you"
and malcolm tucker looking less like a velociraptor (gawd, he does though, doesn't he?! and then there's the 'grey-haired stick insect' thing; peter capaldi does such good impersonations of unfriendly critters!).
and
ach, you are good at this.
"he smiles more, too. that's the best part." YAS.
dat toothy grin, tho. MY GLEEFUL HEART

and the thing about springing forth fully formed at 45 like a hobgoblin oh my GOD!
it's hilarious and moving and sexy and trembly and deleeeecioouuusss. can't get enough of this, darling. THANK YOU
doctor712 chapter 1 . 1/27/2016
Really nice story. Thanks.
SW chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Very good- you got the swearing just right! My only, very minor, quibble (and I'm guessing you're American, so why would you know?) is that we say "bollocks", not bullocks.
Izzyaro chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
That was lovely. You wrote the two of them perfectly, and their developing relationship felt very natural. Great job with this, well done.
forbloodysummer chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
I really enjoyed this, thank you ever so much for writing it. Thought the characterisation was spot on, and the slow unfolding of the plot worked really well. One of the very best Malcolm/Sam stories I've read.
CosmicGirl22 chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Love it. I am totally shipping Malcolm and his PA. this is a great story...
natasha chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
omg I love this. please please could you write some more of this and explore I love them
KateSkates chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
LOVE this! Thanks for writing it :)
youronlydoll chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
This is fantastic! Wish you'd made it into a long fic but it was great as a quick read as well.
treacle-antlers chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
I realised something when I was reading this, that I absolutely have a kink - which is not something I've ever really acknowledged before. You and I write in a very similar way, which is both cool and a bit scary. It's like I wrote this in a parallel life :p

Anyway, fabulous. Lovely characterisations, spot on tone, just what I needed at the moment in my sad post s4 void with Malcolm. If I have any criticism it's that you need an English beta if you're ever going to write any more ToI, as a lot of the swearing lost humour and impact due to slightly wrong context, and for this I would most cheerfully volunteer. But super. A you :-* I wonder if we share any other fandoms?
Eclectic Muse chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Well this was just great and lovely and how excited am I to find a fic for my newest ship? (Yeah, I ship. They fascinate me.) I think you got Malcolm's voice spot-on and I like how you wrote Sam. Keep up the good work, hope to see more in the same vein sometime!