Reviews for Something Beyond
DolbyDigital chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Spike's part was so sad; waiting for Buffy to add 'except...' on the end of her 'I love you'. And I kind of really liked the last part again. Mainly because I, too, am trying desperately to fill my art portfolio and am struggling greatly.
Mishelle20 chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Great fic.
Mars chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Buffy is so lucky! Why choose? Have them both!
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Super Chapter & More Please
spuffy luvr chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
1) Spitting in the sink. I highly approve. You don't see this enough.
2) Spike waiting for the 'except' from Buffy. *cries*
3) Love the imagery of them fighting in perfect sync.
4) "Connor nods and doesn't contend, even though he'd totally win. " This line might be the winner. Until I find my other favorite lines.
5) I think you described what Buffy gets from Angel wonderfully. You nailed it.
6) The whole section about Riley. Just. The whole section about Riley. No words for it. (In a good way.)
7) Spike's reflections on Broody Mysterious Hunk of the Night made me laugh.
8) For some reason this: "With her, their Buffy, their love," made me think of that scene at the end of TGIQ, when they talk about putting Buffy in a box like Pavayne. Not what you intended, I'm sure (my mind is weird). But, all of a sudden, I could really *see* both manpires sharing her without (too much) fighting for dominance in her life. That conversation in Angel's office makes it believable. Usually I need to engage in a little suspension of disbelief for B/S/A.
9) Dawn *still* trying to make a normal family for herself. *sniffle*
10) More, please. :)
(Bonus comment: The intimate scenes still manage to be very *hot* and satisfying despite being all allusion and fade-to-and-from-black.)