Reviews for Deathwish
yume76 chapter 1 . 10/3
a brilliant story. i'd love to see where you take this. but if you don't continue, it's still a great ending here.
Rhea-LOCKWING chapter 1 . 8/15
If you ever see this let me just say I love this so much :)
ThereWasColdLikeDeath chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Absolutely please continue this is a breath-taking story that made me ridiculously happy!
Konan'sAkatsukiWife chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
That was amazing! You should continue!
sire ruby chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
As much as I love this story that you've written and want it to continue (badly), I think it's better off as a one shot. You've captured raw human emotions beautifully, and you've definitely put in enough gaps and hints to carry on into an equally amazing multi chapter fic. but in my opinion, leaving room for readers to imagine the what-ifs makes the story that much more exciting.

That's only my opinion. In the end, it's the authors who have absolute control of their world of fantasy. And if this work of art is going to have more chapters, I am most definitely not complaining. ;)
dion19 chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
Oh please continue this..this is greaat..I want to know after Eren blacked out what did Levi do to the will be great or extra chapter about their life and how Eren's coping with his new life..its a great story..thank you for writing :)
remembrance-of-the-devils chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Please post one more chapter! This is so epic!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
I like this story. :D
Xweetalk chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Holy crow, keep going with this! It's a wonderful beginning that pulls the reader in at the first line!
Baiko chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
you should make it into multi-chaptered fic. your writing style and the idea of this story is great and it would be waste if you abandoned it. also please change the tag to Levi for people to find this fic.
isthisparadise chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
I love this story! It's wonderful! Levi. ... he is a softie! I would love to see a second chapter to this! Keep up the good work!
Jane chapter 1 . 9/22/2013

You have to continue or i will search for you and personally choppe your head off for not writing more of this. (not literally)

L.O.V.E this story! : DD
Sesi and Siku Braginskaya chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Revaille is no longer a usable tag. Please change yours to Levi so people can track down your work later.

-Siku. .
yui chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
continue please that still same question that not answer yet
Dai-Light chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
I looved it ! You are very good at giving readers imageries that keep us immersed in the story , you also did a great job when explaining the emotions Eren was going through 3. I can't wait to see some romance in the next chapter though.