Reviews for Father's Day
juliafan chapter 5 . 6/20/2003
Love the story! You can make it sound just like the real TV show. Are you sure you aren't the real script writer for Providence in disguise? I was laughing along with the Tina/Jim/Syd about Robbie's behavior in the ver clinic!
900210providence chapter 5 . 4/2/2003
great story, but update it so it has owen, in it
AJ chapter 1 . 3/21/2003
Hi Amanda,

Sorry...but no Owen in this story. As you can tell by reading, the story focuses mostly on Robbie and Joanie who just happen to be two of my favorites. I am trying to include him a lot in my current story "The Whole Truth" in which he will be defending Robbie against some serious allegations by the Providence PD. I'm not big Syd fan but I love Owen so I'm trying to include him.
amanda chapter 5 . 3/21/2003
WHERES OWEN?
Ana chapter 5 . 12/13/2002
Oh my gosh, that was the best story I have read in a long time. AJ, you are such a talented writer, keep up the good work! I loved the entire story! The storyline was ingenious!
vi54 chapter 5 . 12/11/2002
Great job! cant wait til ur next fic!
AJ chapter 4 . 11/3/2002
Hi Tamara. thanks for reading my story. If you want a story that has Syd in it a lot-try reading my story "The Green Eyed Monster". That was written for a competition I entered so Syd is in it quite a bit (because I wanted the story to be true to the shows format.)

The stories I write strictly for fun (like this one)don't have Syd in them a lot becuase I don't like the character of Syd-so it's hard for me to come up with stories for her.
Tamara chapter 4 . 11/2/2002
Cool! Keep going, it's awesome but I wish there was more about Syd! But keep up the good work. Love the "sex talk" chapter. Very funny! :-)

~ Serendipity (from the Providence Forum)
Tinker Bell 05 chapter 4 . 10/20/2002
AWESOME STORY. CAN'T WAIT FOR CHAPTER 5
vi54 chapter 4 . 10/20/2002
AJ, you did it again! Made another great chapter. This is so funny, and so good. keep writing
PROVIDENCE PRINCESS chapter 3 . 9/20/2002
AWESOME STORY AJ, KEEP THE CHAPTERS COMIN.
PROVIDENCE PRINCESS chapter 2 . 9/15/2002
AWESOME STORY AJ. ANY IDEA WHEN THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE UP. THIS STORY JUST SEEMS TO GET BETTER, SO KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
vi54 chapter 2 . 9/14/2002
i love it! Poor Hannah. Poor Joanie. Poor Robbie! I really like this story keep writing
Providencelover chapter 1 . 9/9/2002
PLEASE finish
PROVIDENCE PRINCESS chapter 1 . 9/9/2002
I LOVE YOUR STORY. THANKS TO YOU AJ, I FINALLY HAVE ANOTHER STORY TO READ. THANKS FOR POSTING ONE. ANYONE ELSE HEARD THAT PROVIDENCE IS ON IT'S WAY TO BEING CANCELLED THIS SEASON? PLEASE REPLY AND REVIEW THIS STORY. :)