Reviews for Moody
KH777 chapter 1 . 7/18/2016
Oh, the mush, the mush! Oh, I love! I love this story, I love your mushy stories! I'm the one who left the long review on your Fates story. :D It feels so nice to not be alone in my love of mush! Everyone all focused on shipping and whatnot and I don't like romance so I wrote mushy bro friendship/brotherly love stories but I can't write those stories all by myself!

Okay, I realize that mush might not be uncommon for this section of fanfiction since Ed and Al are full-blood related brothers (and therefore not yaoi, very often, as least I haven't seen.) But, I've only watched seven episodes of the original Fullmetal, loved it, had to stop watching it because it was too bloody. :( I haven't read too many fanfictions from it, but I've read a few. I should read more since all of the yaoi in that section seemed to be replaced with my favorite thing in all of anime and JRPGs, Bro friendship/Brotherly Love, in this case it's brotherly of course.

You wanna be friends on fanfiction? Unless, you already think I'm a weirdo or something... Sorry if I got carried away, I just see so much yaoi and fangirl when I see anyone who writes the fanfictions I do.

Oh, I really should comment on your story huh? It was perfect, just as your last Fates one was.
Kas3y chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
Awww, this was actually quite sweet :) Great lil story :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
love this.
Blue Teller chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
Perfect :)
Literature work chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
SOOO Sweet! I feel that family connection to the bottom of my heart! Well written and a great read!
Crush-Chan17 chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
T.T So bittersweet. I couldn't imagine having to stay up 24/7 (and mostly alone). It would be such a pain!
EmiEmi96 chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Aww :P
RezzKat chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Very sweet and nice. It's not over the top or anything it's just one of those conversations that we suspected those two had from time to time (they just didn't get shown every time.) Anyways, I liked it a lot, you did a very nice job!
alleluiamagiatsuioku chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
"I just hope you know... that I really would tear the world apart for you. I hope you know... you're the only person alive that I'd do it for."
That line made my night, great and very heartwarming story, I love it.
Blaze808 chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
That was awesome!
Live Long Yugioh 5ds chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
That was really good! I especially loved the ending! Keep up the good work!
AllenxEdward chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Awwwwwww! So cute! I love it!
Darkness34 chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Cute story. It really goes to show that Alphonse is stronger than we give him credit for, being able to handle to sensations and no sleep for four years. I would be so exashausted mentally and emotionally that i'd just want to sleep for weeks. But even the strongest need encouragement and that is just what Edward is good at, he's Al's sun. More or less, chasing the shadows away and keeping the nightmares at bay.
Cartoon Cow chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
This was a really great story, it means so much but you didn't over do it. It was a perfect blend of Ed and Al. I hope to see more stuff from you soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2013