Reviews for Through Fire & Smoke
C.M. Gate chapter 7 . 4/25/2014
Coffee with milk and no sugar? Why, that's exactly how I take mine, lol!

Sorry took so long to read and review...med school is really doing my head in. But you did an amazing job, as always. Update soon!
MissMisc3 chapter 7 . 4/17/2014
I love your flashbacks. Good chapter. Hmm... Elliot remains a mystery to me. I hope to see this develop further.
cecilia2985 chapter 7 . 4/4/2014
I love all of your stories, they never fail.
XantheXV chapter 7 . 3/30/2014
Bravo, my friend! You've done it again! I apologize for my absence on reviewing...life's been...interesting to say the least.

I do so enjoy flashbacks. They realize a lot I would say.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/21/2014
You should definitely write more about their past! Is their going to be a romantic connection between these two? I cannot wait to find out.

Great work, as always!

TinkerbellxO chapter 7 . 3/21/2014
For some reason I wasn't signed in for my last comment:

You should definitely write more about their past! Are they going to have a romantic connection? Can't wait to find out.

Great work, as always!
Makrciana chapter 7 . 3/21/2014
Glad you've continued with this story. So, now we know it's Elliot's baby...but no idea who is this Elliot!
It was funny to imagine Sands with a baby and a dog in this chapter :D
And I loved the flashback, so i won't be complaining if you want to bring us more of it ;)
I'll be waiting the next chapter!
dionne dance chapter 7 . 3/20/2014
Good chapter! Sure, write about their past. Helps us understand where they stand now!
Leyshla Gisel chapter 7 . 3/20/2014
Why yes you should right more about the past. How old was she when that kiss happened? and I'm sorry if you said it already but how old is Leila?
MissMisc3 chapter 6 . 2/15/2014
Success. :P . Can't wait to see where this is going! :D
*hugs* to the writer (and cookies to the muse!).
Emi Trix and Luna chapter 7 . 2/7/2014
Hope your Dad gets better
XantheXV chapter 6 . 12/10/2013
Hoping that I haven't reviewed this one already...

Who is the dude with the stuffed bunny? I must know! Is he the bad guy? The good guy? I NEED TO KNOW!

Ahem...

Great chapter, my friend :) Keep it up.
TinkerbellxO chapter 6 . 12/3/2013
This story is very different for you and I love it. Everyone is so jaded, no one is starry eyed. You've really evolved as a writer and I can't wait to see where this goes!

Makrciana chapter 6 . 11/27/2013
So glad you've updated this story
I really enjoy his point of view (what an asshole, isn't he? XD).
I ended a little confused by the last part but it seems that was what you wanted, so mission accomplished! ;)
Hope your life is easier these days
And I'll be waiting the next update as always
Emi Trix and Luna chapter 6 . 11/25/2013
o3o this story is awesome!