Reviews for The Merman and the Grump
Guest chapter 2 . 12/25/2015
I FREAKIN LOVE THIS. YOULD BETTER KEEP ON WRITING OR I WILL GO DIE IN A HOLE SOMEWHERE.
SterlingSilverMoon chapter 9 . 12/8/2015
FEELS
I'M
DYING
RippleInThePond chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
Jeager, not Yeager. Just thought you'd want to know.
x chapter 9 . 10/6/2015
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH I CANT EVEN RIGHT NOW OMFG SO MUCH FLUFFF AWHHHHEHHEEH AND THE HUMOUR OMFL IM ROLLING AROUNG THE BED SCREAMING LIKE A GOD FORSAKEN FANGIRL JFC
ChemicallyEnhanced chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
Oh god, jokes about Levi's height, his obsession with cleaning, and Eren's adorable naivete and innocence...I am so for this already. xD
mitsuyo-chan chapter 9 . 9/25/2015
Oh nooooooo! For a little short moment I thought that it really was their child xd
BumbleFree chapter 9 . 9/19/2015
I loved every second of it, but my beloved Mpreg made it even better XD or the mentionings of it LOL 33333333333333
Almondcrunch chapter 9 . 7/12/2015
This is a very funny and well-written story. I really love Hanji and her crazy antics. You'd made her a real fujoshi here. Very cute and I applaud you for that. Levi and Eren are perfect for each other. And don't get me started on the child... Ah, I really love to see their child! I'd hope you make more of fairytale stories like this one. Have a nice day!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/25/2015
you made me cri
Kniperose brown chapter 9 . 3/24/2015
Awwww so cute! I freaking live this 3
DrowningInTheHourglass chapter 9 . 2/10/2015
That was awesome! I like the ending. :)
Alex chapter 9 . 2/8/2015
I loved this. I spent most of it laughing at Hanji's antics and Levi's clever one-liners, and the best part was it was funny, had a good plot, AND you used proper grammar! None of those things ever come together in fanfic, and this is probably one of my favorite AOT fanfics at the moment.
It does bother me slightly that Eren is referred to as "Mom", but that's just the queer activist part of me. Everything else is great!
I'm going to go see if you have any other stories now... Thanks for giving an insomniac something to do with themselves at 1 am (which isn't so bad quite yet, but you'll also be giving me something to do at 3, most likely, so thanks!)
ahappygoat chapter 9 . 2/4/2015
xD AHHH this story was amazing! it was hilarious, cute, lovey, and dat mpreg B) yay children! great job, loved it from start to finish!
CrimsonHazelEyes chapter 3 . 1/25/2015
It is so rare for me to write a review...but this is PRICELESS. I was reading this through a car ride until I got home, my family was wondering why the hell was I laughing. My phone dropped in the toilet hole and yet I didn't care much because I'm reading this in my iPad. LOL really, good job! XD
CarpeDemon chapter 6 . 12/27/2014
This is amazing - so awesome