Reviews for The Merman and the Grump
Almondcrunch chapter 9 . 7/12
This is a very funny and well-written story. I really love Hanji and her crazy antics. You'd made her a real fujoshi here. Very cute and I applaud you for that. Levi and Eren are perfect for each other. And don't get me started on the child... Ah, I really love to see their child! I'd hope you make more of fairytale stories like this one. Have a nice day!
you made me cri
Kniperose brown chapter 9 . 3/24
Awwww so cute! I freaking live this 3
DrowningInTheHourglass chapter 9 . 2/10
That was awesome! I like the ending. :)
Alex chapter 9 . 2/8
I loved this. I spent most of it laughing at Hanji's antics and Levi's clever one-liners, and the best part was it was funny, had a good plot, AND you used proper grammar! None of those things ever come together in fanfic, and this is probably one of my favorite AOT fanfics at the moment.
It does bother me slightly that Eren is referred to as "Mom", but that's just the queer activist part of me. Everything else is great!
I'm going to go see if you have any other stories now... Thanks for giving an insomniac something to do with themselves at 1 am (which isn't so bad quite yet, but you'll also be giving me something to do at 3, most likely, so thanks!)
ahappygoat chapter 9 . 2/4
xD AHHH this story was amazing! it was hilarious, cute, lovey, and dat mpreg B) yay children! great job, loved it from start to finish!
CrimsonHazelEyes chapter 3 . 1/25
It is so rare for me to write a review...but this is PRICELESS. I was reading this through a car ride until I got home, my family was wondering why the hell was I laughing. My phone dropped in the toilet hole and yet I didn't care much because I'm reading this in my iPad. LOL really, good job! XD
CarpeDemon chapter 6 . 12/27/2014
This is amazing - so awesome
Sankarea chapter 9 . 12/9/2014
Aww this was really cute 3
Although it is a bit sad that Eren can never speak again...but it was totally worth it if he can be by Levi's side.
Gabi-chan chapter 2 . 12/7/2014
HAHAHAHA XD I had never read such things in a fic, but I love it. Congratulations for your ideas and good writing!
FreakyFee94 chapter 8 . 11/16/2014
Perfect! I love it! :D
moonshroom420 chapter 9 . 11/1/2014
THAT WAS SO AMAZING THANK YOU FOR FULLFILLING MY LIFE I CAN DIE HAPPY NOW
moonshroom420 chapter 8 . 11/1/2014
...Question... was Eren naked that whole time?
moonshroom420 chapter 7 . 11/1/2014