Reviews for After QotD
Alice Zark chapter 5 . 10/18/2013
Really good story! I hope you continue it!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/1/2013
I hope one day you finish this because thisv is REALLY good!
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 5 . 12/15/2012
Hahaha loved this chapter:)
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
BEST CHAPTER EVER!
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 2 . 12/15/2012
Loved this chapter!
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
I am liking it, but its a little confusing the way all of it is pushed together and not set out separately..
Sarah Zitter chapter 5 . 9/26/2012
I read chapter five and I must say please continue with this story. This seems more like a romance/ horrorr story to me so please update on this story.
laddylovz chapter 5 . 7/20/2012
Please continĂșe the story. I really like it. I will read it till the end i really like how u combined my two favorite vampire movies. Interview with the vampire,and que en of the damned. :-) I'll be waiting for the update.
Michellefoster12 chapter 5 . 3/5/2012
i love this plzzzzzz continue.
Strascream chapter 5 . 2/8/2012
I liked the fic so far, very good, talented, I love this couple, that is why I get frustrated that Anne did not pay their ice copyright to . by the way Are you allowed to write in miscellaneous?
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 5 . 7/5/2009
Brilliant, and very fiery! Keep up your awesome writing! :)
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 4 . 12/15/2008
Oh, brilliant, fiery and hot! Keep up your awesome writing!
scythe195 chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
Cool, off to read some more! :)
Ankh chapter 5 . 4/22/2003
this is pretty good. Lestat does look hot when he's singing in the music videos. Oh, in the books it says that when vampires cut their hair it grows back to the same lenght it was when they died.
Sita chapter 1 . 1/5/2003
For a kid, you are a really good writer. I like your story so far. The books differ from the movie, but following from the movie, your doing good. Please update soon!