Reviews for Kith and Kin
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 1/26
*sighed dreamily*

I always Love Heart to Heart moment ! In Bad Situation. That ended they all saved and sound and well.

Awesome !

They were cuddled!
Ghanaperu chapter 1 . 1/6
So, I'm just wondering - what are the magazines that you mention at the beginning of a lot of your stories? Where does one find them?

Oh, and I favorited this so that it will be downloaded into my favorites folder - which is where I put the ones I read most often. I've reread this twice in two days, so I guess it qualifies. :)
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
I love Sam's POV here, with not knowing how bad Dean was.

Love how the story jumps, from the cliffhanger to the next day. :)

LOL about the languages... including Latin...!
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Like they need to hug... they just spent half the night cuddled up to each other...

Was it you who convinced me that the boys are semi-fluent in Latin?

I like this line:
"But Sam could work with alive."
I feel like it really sums up a lot of the boys' interactions with the rest of the world. Something screws them over, they hit the ground, pick themselves up, and start assessing. Starting with, "Is my brother still breathing?" and going from there.

Dean is a soccer-mom. He totally is. I'm pretty sure he does that in canon, too, though I can't recall at this moment an exact instance...

I kinda wish Jeff could be in the show more. I'd like to see more hunter!buddies of John's...

Love it, as I always do! Sorry it's been sitting in my inbox for three weeks. I'm really bad about that...
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
This was one of my favorite stories from the book last year.
I loved the brothers conversation and the more I read, the more emotional punch it carried.
One of my favorite lines was from Dean, "I stayed with Dad 'cause…he needed me. You didn't. But…I'd'a chosen you, S-sam. I'd always choose you." So true.
I felt sorry for Sam as he worried about his brother and then, 'Dean went unresponsive shortly before dawn. Sam's tears had just begun when he heard the sound of the arriving trucks.'
I was surprised that Sam loaned Jeff the Impala, but felt he wanted to repay the hunter for helping the rescue crew arrive in time to save Dean.
I enjoyed reading this story again.
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Awwww cuute 3 i absolutely love it :)
I love the little joke about the languages in the end, you go Dean! lol
Great one
R.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
What a stunner of a fic! There's not a single word here that I didn't enjoy! The conversations with Jeff, the car crash, the humour and of course 'the' conversation that I'd love to see on the show. It would certainly seem that a near death experience is pretty much the only reason the boys would talk!

I loved how you focussed the story on the conversation and how the accident kind of took a back seat, which was totally appropriate for this style of fic. And I thought the ending was perfect, seeing Dean's dismay at Jeff borrowing the Impala, you really hit his voice spot on there!

Thank you as always for writing and sharing. Take care, ;)
jesseofthenorth chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
This story is exactly the reason I am still reading your fanfic after all this time! five years and you haven't failed me yet :D

Thanks for another great tale
Queen Bee chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Loved this story! It was beautifully written, and you created a terrific OC., which is no easy feat. Jeff was thoroughly likable, and utterly believable as a seasoned hunter.

The boys were in character and their emotions were well showcased. If we would have seen something like this in season five, it would have made a huge difference.

Great job, and I look forward to reading more from you in the future!
Kitty chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
This was fantastic I just loved all the brotherly feels. Great job, keep it up! XD
Madebyme chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Wonderful! I enjoyed every single word of this, from the humour in the car with Jeff, the drama of the car crash, to the conversation that the boys finally had.

I also liked how you balanced the comfort and hurt here, and I loved the imagery of Sam and Dean huddled under the tarp waiting for help.

And you finished it off so nicely at the end with Sam loaning Jeff the car, you really hit Dean's voice and choice of words spot on and I could see him reacting this way.

This was a joy to read, thank you again for all your hard work and for sharing this with us all. Until next time, take care :)
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Awesome ... just awesome, my review can't do justice to this story. Perfect start, their banter with Jeff after a successful hunt, and then you hit with the accident, Dean pinned under the truck and, typical for Winchesters, no mobile reception to call for help. Loved how they had to cuddle up to try and keep body heat whimst Jeff went for help and how he rigged up protection for them with the tarp. The highlight for me was the conversation and comfort they gave each other, both letting down their defences more than they normally would. And luckily for them Jeff returned with help in the nick of time. Perfect ending back in the hospital and again great banter with Sam confessing to lending Jeff the Impala, and Dean's reaction was classic.
A real gem of a story bring the boys together more at a time when their relationship was strained.
JudyH chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Oh, this was darned near perfect. I really liked how you focused the story more on the comfort and less on the hurt factor. It didn't matter about the gruesome details of the accident; all that mattered was that Sam was terrified of losing his brother.

I liked the rapport, the affirmation that all is not lost between the two of them. I think this might be my favorite of all your stories, and I have read them all ( at least once ).
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
When the Winchesters are at odds with each other, all it takes is for one, or both, of them to be hurt and it all gets pushed aside in favor of taking care of each other. They really DON'T do well alone.
RenewedBlade chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Guh, give me some brotherly moments any time. This was awesome, can't wait for more!

Cheers,