Reviews for Marriage and other Catastrophes
I really am enjoying your story so far. The only thing that bothers me is that you need to find a Beta. The spelling and grammar mistakes is making me cringe. Good story overall and I will continue to read to the end.
TheMrsW chapter 38 . 3/12
Great story. Thanks for sharing!
swan and phoenix chapter 15 . 2/8
Bella stood her ground. I am so very very happy for her.
Ladybug5332 chapter 36 . 2/4
Just FYI, landlines work very well when there's no electricity. You just can't use a cordless phone. You have to get one of the corded ones. We keep a landline and cheap phone on hand just in case. :)
myimagination2012 chapter 33 . 2/1
Awe...I want Jane as my friend too. Bella is whining too much. So why is the ultrasound fell is cold? It's only a few minutes.
She's pregnant of course she's supposed to have terrible morning sickness which she hates but that doesn't mean she have to rant about how she hate being pregnant again and again.

Sorry rant over. Love the chapter.
saintfudge chapter 38 . 1/29
Enjoyed your story thanks for sharing
Gidget922 chapter 1 . 1/26
Oh my Goddess I'm so happy this story was Rec'd to me. What a family and i know their are still families out there like this. I'm hooked from the first few sentences ty
imustbecrazy chapter 38 . 1/25
loved this storyline. needs some beta work, but well developed characters and a storyline i haven't "seen before". well done. look forward to more of your work
Cavilleer chapter 24 . 1/24
Okay... I'm confused. Is Carlisle married to Elizabeth or Esme cuz ya keep messing it up. Or am I missing something? Great story btw!
I loved your plot and story telling... But seriously dude you need beta reader badly.. because there are so many grammer and spelling mistakes... I would have continued reading but its getting really hard with so many mistakes.
Pughtwins chapter 38 . 1/19
; )
Lady Moon Shadows chapter 20 . 1/12
He's so irritating. He so shocked that someone as sexy and beautiful as his wife hasn't had sex in a year... Has he forgotten that HE didn't want to have sex with her? That HE was happily banging his mistress while Bella was home alone? Of course she hasn't had sex in a year! Her husband wouldn't sleep with her! Grr. Can I smack him now?

I guess he's still convinced that Bella's as sleeping with Jake. Whatever makes him feel better I guess. Ugh. I really want him to stew in what he was missing by insisting on keeping Skankya around. He could have been happily exploring with his WIFE this whole time.
Lady Moon Shadows chapter 18 . 1/12
I think Edward also forgets that while he was happily having sex with his skank Bella has been celibate. So it's been a lot longer for her.. 'Slow' is obviously not what she wants. I hope she insisted he get tested too. Eww.
snoopylover60 chapter 11 . 1/12
Tell to kiss off and DIE!

I know she wont, and that this will be a HEA. But GRR! Don't give in!
Guest chapter 20 . 12/27/2014
Is this story going anywhere?
1,808 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »