Reviews for Marriage and other Catastrophes
Guest chapter 22 . 12/9/2017
Honestly,
Their relationship just seems convenient. That heirloom and the story that followed... awful. I would hate that gift if it had that meaning. Bella is definitely the dream wife. It’s obvious Edward is trying to make amends because he sees that too. But I don’t feel the love between them. Bella seems to be always making the first move or being too accepting/forgiving. Where I love a strong female lead, however you never see her grieve. She gets upset, but manages to respond perfectly...everytime. Not a normal scenario. The only scene that is accurate is where she is vandalizing his car and locking him out. I would like to see more from Edward’s perspective. Maybe he can change my outlook. Personally, I think he got off too easily. I hate when women forgive so quickly. Men get away with shit constantly and then start to believe that could do it again without any real consequence. Bella is the perfect wife, but comes off as emotionless and weird. Edward comes off as weak and spineless. There’s no true love between them. They sound like twelve year olds when reading from their p.o.v., especially with sex-driven minds. This story has potential, but needs some work. I don’t know hold old you are, but I recommend working on it again in ten years or so.
QueenHufflepuff01 chapter 1 . 11/30/2017
Amazing! Absolutely Amazing! I loved every minute of the whole story! I especally loved the ending
Ayanda Bingwa chapter 38 . 11/13/2017
I loved every minute of ur story it kept me intrigued and entertained I enyoyed every minute of it well done
Lillywhite1 chapter 38 . 10/23/2017
Thanks for writing this wonderful story!
YahiKonaNagato21 chapter 1 . 8/21/2017
Very interesting
D-of-Hades-Artemis chapter 38 . 8/3/2017
That was amazing! I also can't believe that you wrote so many chapters. Keep up the great work!
twiclare chapter 38 . 6/26/2017
Lovely final chapter, thank you for sharing!
twiclare chapter 37 . 6/26/2017
So Edward's grandfather went to great lengths to find Bella again!
twiclare chapter 32 . 6/26/2017
I had to laugh at Emmett!
twiclare chapter 24 . 6/26/2017
I knew James wouldn't go down quietly, but I wasn't expecting that!
twiclare chapter 19 . 6/25/2017
I loved how she dealt with Tanya with so much dignity!
twiclare chapter 15 . 6/25/2017
Well done Bella!
twiclare chapter 11 . 6/25/2017
He has a huge amount of making up to do!
twiclare chapter 7 . 6/25/2017
Oh dear, I don't blame Bella for being angry, calling his wife like that while with Tanya was crass.
twiclare chapter 5 . 6/25/2017
I'm glad she at least wore a dress she loved!
1,880 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »