Reviews for Lust, Love and Maybe Some Actual Labwork
Yuelyan chapter 9 . 12/23/2019
To begin with, sorry if I make any mistakes in the following review, English is not my mother tongue haha...

Well, what can I say ? It was soooo crazy and cute, I loved it ! I really loved the personnality you gave them, they're really endearing. And well, they're all with someone, that's great ! And loved the fact that you included some het couples too. And I quite liked how you built those three couples. But hey, isn't there too much sexual tension in this lab ? Lmao

Well, long story short, I enjoyed reading your work and thanks for sharing it here !

Yuelyan
Shipper21 chapter 9 . 3/13/2018
I laughed so much at Naruto he was so funny in the end.
Sweetciel chapter 1 . 9/16/2017
Wonderful story! I never read Hidan/Dei before...I'm surprised to say that it worksIt was my fav pairing aside from ItaNej. That one is delicious beyond words.
Ashinia chapter 7 . 8/15/2017
Is it weird that whenever Eren is mentioned Eren Yeager pops into my mind...i wonder if there's a crossover like that.
Ms. Zero Kiryu chapter 9 . 3/19/2017
Omgosh I loved this story, made me wish I worked there. And Naruto having time outs is hilarious. Love it!
W1NT3RST33L chapter 1 . 6/18/2016
Hell to the yes
HidaDeiHOE chapter 9 . 5/31/2016
5th story~~~~
Binge reading yaoi fanfics is fun.
Totally not weird and perverted.
AiFlora chapter 9 . 4/1/2016
I haven't laughed that much from reading a story in a long time!
The story was well paced and everyone's personalities were believable :)
YaoiFanGirl6221 chapter 9 . 3/12/2016
Fantastic story
PlasticRoses79 chapter 7 . 2/25/2016
Really great lemon! And the Hidan/Deidara interactions are really great in this! I've never considered them as a pairing but you've definitely sparked my interest!
PlasticRoses79 chapter 3 . 2/25/2016
Omfg Naruto indirectly gave Sasuke chlamydia? I freaking died lol and I really like the pacing of this story and the character interactions!
PlasticRoses79 chapter 1 . 2/25/2016
Really great first chapter! Funny, witty humor and gotta love perverted Hidan! Really enjoyed it!
Kawaii Otaku Potato chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
In the past 4 days I've marathon read your Naruto fics and I've fallen in love with Hidan x Deidara, I ship them so hard, I love reading them and Pervy hidan is so hilarious XD. love your work x3
P. Cythera chapter 9 . 7/23/2015
Lol :) Loved it!
P. Cythera chapter 6 . 7/23/2015
Oh yes things heating up! Love it!