Reviews for Lust, Love and Maybe Some Actual Labwork
TheMethodOfAwesome chapter 8 . 8/20/2013
That was amazing and incredible and so freaking awesome I can't stand it. Another great story. I can't wait for the ending, my life needs completion. And I'm so glad Hidan was able to stop being a douche long enough to land Dei. And I gotta say ItaNeji isn't usually my favorite but this is just insanely awesome and I love them. Now if only Naruto could wise up and realize the mess he's in and that he really needs some quality Sasuke lovin'. Thank you for your hard work!
ash2000ice chapter 8 . 8/20/2013
Omg! Let me see what happens
KitsuneLuvr88 chapter 8 . 8/20/2013
Aww I feel bad for Sasuke.
JuliaN.Malfoy chapter 8 . 8/20/2013
Everyone is together except Sasuke and Naruto, time for happy dance! I'm sad that the story is ending and yet at the same time I cannot wait to see what Sasuke will do. All I hope for is that they all stay together forever. 3
DudeYBL chapter 8 . 8/20/2013
I am sooooooooooo glad that my friend told me to read your story! Lol I can't wait for some sasunaru action :D and sasuke so cute with his expressions towards naruto hehehe

Please update soon!
KyouyaxCloud chapter 8 . 8/20/2013
It's sasunaru part:D
myownperson2010667 chapter 8 . 8/20/2013
Ahhhhh!.I need sasunaru! Love this story!
NightQueenForever chapter 7 . 8/19/2013
I'm beyond excited for the next update and I have to agree with you about preferring him as Kisame's uke because so do I.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/19/2013
I'm in love with this story! love the pairings and i just love it. I cant wait for more!
KitsuneLuvr88 chapter 7 . 8/18/2013
Yatta! ItaNeji! Yay for real SasuNaru! XD
itanejiluver chapter 7 . 8/18/2013
Waha! Sexy lemon...lolz they sure got it on fast ;) And I wonder what Deidara is doing, because I thought that he actually wanted Hidan...maybe he changed his mind? I hope Hidan makes a big gesture to Deidara to show him his feelings! And lord, Sasuke and Naruto...those poor boys. Hopefully they realize how well they work together ;) Great work! This has been a super fun ride, and although I'm sad that its nearing a close, I look forward to seeing how things wrap themselves up :)
darkstardragon432 chapter 7 . 8/18/2013
Omg ace its better when nejis a uke ace chapter update soon please
JuliaN.Malfoy chapter 7 . 8/18/2013
I hope that Hidan does either something really big like serenading Deidara in the lobby of work or something small like pulling Dei aside and confessing that he's scared and all that.
As for Itachi and Neji, I do quite like Itachi as Kisame's uke, but in ItaNeji he's definitely seme.
And last but not least... Sasuke and Naruto. They are so kawaii! They need to pull their heads out of their butts, confess their feeling, and have hot sex in the office like everyone else.
Ashh.M chapter 7 . 8/18/2013
Noooo I hope the last chapter isn't soon! This stories sooo good, I don't want it to end!?
FujoshiKiyo chapter 6 . 8/17/2013
I totally love this xDD I wasn't even sure about the whole ItaNeji thing but I love it \O/ They're both my favorite characters anyway, lol. Long-haired beautiful bishies in sexual tension is rawr. I love Naruto and Sasuke's 'relationship' too xD How their bodies are screaming yes but their mind's are screaming no. Hidan being jealous is too fucking adorable. I like how you threw Kakashi in there, too. I totally fucking love him. I like this fic. Sad to see it's going to be over soon but looking forward to the end... if that makes any sense.

P.s. You also made me laugh... so so so many times. xDD I hope you do similar fics in the future.
105 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »