Reviews for Lust, Love and Maybe Some Actual Labwork
ash2000ice chapter 4 . 8/15/2013
I want to see what happens! Got to know!
darkstardragon432 chapter 4 . 8/14/2013
omg ilove the marshmallow part lol ace chapter cant wait for update
itanejiluver chapter 4 . 8/14/2013
Tee hee! UST for the win! Awesome chapter, I like how Itachi and Neji are slowly developing, and Sasuke's plan seems to be working out nicely. Also, go Dei hun! You show Hidan who's boss :)
Great work!
JuliaN.Malfoy chapter 4 . 8/14/2013
The thought of Hidan and Dei cuddling just warms up all of my feels. They are just so cute together.
Amazing chapter, I really like how each couple is getting the same amount of recognition and detail.
darkstardragon432 chapter 3 . 8/13/2013
ace please update soon
AccountKillerSOSxx chapter 3 . 8/13/2013
I will review every chapter I promise...this story deserves more reviews
AccountKillerSOSxx chapter 2 . 8/13/2013
This is officially one of my favorite stories now I just LOVE it...I love how Hidan and Deidara work and how Neji is al confused and stuff and I hope you don't stop writing the story halfway...some authors do and I hate that specially when the story is THIS good
AccountKillerSOSxx chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
I love how there are a lot of conversations and how casual, funny and everyday-ish they sound to be I absolutely love the way you write
Kryzanna chapter 3 . 8/13/2013
Sorry if there was confusion about the last line of Chap 3: I meant that Itachi, despite being a genius, *didn't* notice that Neji was watching him
itanejiluver chapter 3 . 8/13/2013
Oh, schemes all over the place! I can't wait to see how everything goes next chapter :) I'm also curious to see what Sasuke's plans to get Itachi and Neji together are.
The purposeful infections made me laugh! Now there's something you don't want to read without context
Also, one critique-the very last line of this chapter kind of threw me off. Did you mean that Itachi noticed Neji staring because he's a genius, or did you mean that Itachi didn't notice Neji staring even though he's a genius?
Other than the slight confusion at the end, this was a great chapter and made me smile and laugh :) Nice work, and can't wait for more! (I also really appreciate the daily updates so far. Thanks for your hard work!)
itanejiluver chapter 2 . 8/12/2013
wtf naruto indeed! Tee hee, for someone who knows everything about everyone else's private lives, he doesn't seem to have a clue how to handle his own :)
Seriously, I love Neji in this story! I just can't get enough of him...he's so friggin' awesome. Of course, all of them are, but Neji just makes me smile a teensy bit wider :) I also hope that Naruto and the gang can figure out a way for Deidara and Hidan to be in a relationship that will make both parties happy.
Can't wait for more! You're amazing :)
JuliaN.Malfoy chapter 2 . 8/12/2013
The cliffhangers man, the cliffhangers! I love and hate them so much, so suspenseful and yet I need to know what happens next. Anyway, loved the chapter, and I want to say something witty and awesome but I just can't stop thing about what Sasuke's response will be. I mean Naruto could have just asked for a date first.
lo chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
This seems fun.
JuliaN.Malfoy chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
I love Hidan as a perverted douchebag! He's just so awesome like that, but I do feel bad for Deidara. Dei should just go out with someone and make him jealous. I also like how everyone but Naruto and Sasuke know that they want to fuck, it's cute. And just to top off all the awesome that is this story you throw one of my biggest ships of Naruto in it, Neji and Itachi! I am so in love with this fanfic that I can't even. It is so amazing.
itanejiluver chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
A new story! How exciting :) Thanks for following up on my suggestion; you've already got me hooked on this! I can't wait to see how all these relationships develop, and I like Neji's 'cool' attitude. Looking forward to more!
105 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7