Reviews for Endless Blue
k0t0r0 chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
Oh, I like it. Sounds like something Spike would think.
Kendra Luehr chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
Aw! ::sniffles:: That was BEAUTIFUL! I think you're awesome at poetry! It doesn't suck all! _ I, personally, believe that poetry is one of the most difficult forms of writing, but for you it seems to flow so naturally! ,~
Dark Elf3 chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
another great work...wow ...please write more...ok i must sound horribly pathetic. allswell! anywhoo like many o' your reviewers say you are too hard on yourself. your work is amazing...poetry or story form...you shouldn't need our validation to realize that. now on a less serious note...good lord you are an amazing authoress! you are definately on my favorites!
DarkRoseAngelScarlet chapter 1 . 3/15/2003
M.. Captured lots of emotion as usual
Christina chapter 1 . 11/20/2002
Love the poem. Your poetry so does not suck! It's pretty and deep.
Elen-tari chapter 1 . 9/15/2002
HI! I saw your READERS WANTED note and decided, okay, i'll look. Plus, her author's name is SPACELION which is just a killer piece of music and if she like that she must be cool... WOW. i'm so glad i decided to read ur poem. it's like a perfect accompanyment to BLUE. I frickin love the last line.
jericho 941 chapter 1 . 9/15/2002
I found your poem quite beautiful, and as short as it was, it was most intricate to spikes feelings.
SailorAeris chapter 1 . 9/14/2002
Eh, my eyes are tingling. That was very good, reminds me so much of the song Blue and what Spike may have been thinking in the end.
InnerChild chapter 1 . 9/14/2002
Bravo! I am awe struck. You really have a way with words, you know. But I don't think I have to tell you that. Congrats on such a great piece of writing, it really was breathtaking!
Hateful Angel Eyz chapter 1 . 9/8/2002
Oh my gosh. That was good! You're going on my author's list _
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2002
i like the poem. maybe the nightmare will change to sweet dreams and he wont have to wake up. Or maybe it would be better if he just woke up and smell the roses. I dunno.

Alonea
sweetpeakit chapter 1 . 9/8/2002
hi!

it was a very good poem and i can see spike revealing his feelings in this poem. good job
Chris Creevy chapter 1 . 9/8/2002
Hey, that wasnt bad, dont be so hard on yourself, I thought it was kinda cool. Write some more stories/poems, this is a great start.
MegamiNoAme chapter 1 . 9/8/2002
Hi it is a good poem you should write more _