Reviews for The Lost Ones
Mirandaannw chapter 2 . 12/12/2014
Interesting, too bad it's not updated
dbsavmlvr chapter 2 . 6/2/2014
I'd love to read more of this story!
lswhite chapter 2 . 5/31/2014
good story please continue soon!
SassyReaderGirl chapter 2 . 4/5/2014
Wow! Now this is what I call drama! I hope you update this eventually, I would love to know what happens!
becuzitswrong chapter 2 . 11/27/2013
Ah, good stuff. I am interested in what is going to happen next.
becuzitswrong chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Interesting start. I can see all kinds of changes because of Veronica getting hurt, but not on the bus.
PyroChilde chapter 2 . 11/8/2013
I cannot tell you how much I love this premise. I can't wait to find out the reactions of Veronica's friends and family. Hopefully there will be some wonderful LoVe scenes up and coming?

Please continue soon! :)
Josielynn chapter 2 . 10/24/2013
Excellent way to bring her back. She's injured and can't talk. This will make writing harder though. Can't wait for the reactions of her loved ones.
charmingmissy chapter 2 . 10/3/2013
I just found this story, and I'm already really liking it. I can't wait to read what's going to happen, and Logan's reaction.

Great job! Can't wait for the next update!
DarlingVioletta777 chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
Ooh, what an interesting premise! I'm dying to read more. Can't wait to see all their reactions to Veronica being found.
Mischief101 chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
This is so good. I hope it's updated soon
Amy chapter 2 . 8/24/2013
Pooh I'm definitely intrigued good writing can't wait to c how Logan finds out and of course how they fall into LoVe:)
Aggie12 chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
So I really like this so far. I'm looking forward to seeing where it goes :-)
Shel12 chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
Really liking this alternate story. Want to see how Veronica and her friends cope with this.
HoneyBee1 chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
"We went through journalism teachers like Hogwarts did Defense Against the Dark Arts. Yikes." Heheh. Someone posted that on VM confessions blog. Yeah, that position is cursed!