Reviews for Iron Hearts: The Shanxi Campaign
Nipplegunz chapter 19 . 8/2
is this story discontinued?
roanoak chapter 19 . 7/27
Please don't leave this as the crowning moment of awesome. Because while it is certainly awesome I think you can do better.
Axcel chapter 13 . 7/24
You know what is reeeallly amusing about Mass Effect? Humans have one of the lowest percentages of our population in the military and still at least breaks even with the Turians in military strength. The reason? We use combined arms and force multipliers. We use lots of drones, we use tanks, we use artillery, we use close air-support, we use lots of aircraft, we use carriers, etc.
ArticWolf982 chapter 4 . 7/2
Go red vs blue. At this time (2157) it is probably on it's 50th season or something like that.
JumpingToaster chapter 1 . 5/27
At least this version of the OP (relatively speaking) North Korea has an valid reason behind it.
Kralizec314 chapter 19 . 3/20
Is this fic dead?
Silverserpent74 chapter 19 . 3/19
I'm going to assume that whoever is writing this is dead considering the amount of time elapsed and that joining the military comment, I'm only saying this because its what I think whenever someone doesn't update in a while. After all this is a uncertain world where anything can happen and if I turn out to be wrong then I will be pleasantly surprised if he updates.
Draed chapter 18 . 3/13
Great story! But calling it active after 17 months of silence is a bit of s stretch. Please update soon!
Panther Hardraad chapter 16 . 2/11
Dude you just had Jayne speak to Alien Jayne. What the hell? I like it. Good work.
NSK51hh18smn4790 chapter 1 . 2/9
I see a problem right away. NK with nukes? HAHAHAHAHAHA funny joke. XD
The Mexican Taco Overlord chapter 1 . 2/9
It's good to see that Mexico ACTUALLY is in a fanfic, it's usually ignored and left behind :P
jacksld850 chapter 1 . 2/5
Really hope this isn't dead. This is definitely the best battle of Shanxi I've read. I only have a minor gripe and that is that sometimes the comedy seems a little forced. Most fics have humanity just curb stomping the Turians which gets boring fast but this is much more iof a give and take.

Also how is the Zweihänder able to propel a 300 ton slug at 11% c without mass effect technology when in canon, even a smaller 20kg slug could barely get accelerated to a fraction of that with mass effect technology?

All in all, good stuff and hope you pick this back up
CrystalHeart27 chapter 19 . 2/1
You know, in the beginning I was kind of disappointed that the Shepherd twins weren't the main characters, but now I have no idea how I'm going to let go of Caleb. If he dies in battle, I'm going to sob wholeheartedly.
GodEmporer chapter 19 . 1/11
need more
Indecisive Bob chapter 19 . 11/6/2015
Excellent story so far! I love how you've showcased the different parts of the Alliance with different weapons of war for different countries and soldiers of different ethnic backgrounds. In canon ME, it's stated somewhere that Earth is still relatively fractured politics wise, but you never see it. All weapons, ships, armor, etc. are standardized, no variety. So for example, seeing differences between Japanese, American, and German ships makes me happy.

I have got to say that this is the best Battle for Shanxi I've ever read. It's amazing, and I can't wait to read what happens next! Keep up the good work!