Reviews for Iron Hearts: The Shanxi Campaign
Eu sou um fa chapter 18 . 7/4
loved it,
Ilireanwri chapter 18 . 7/3
This story is interesting. Very interesting. Are you still continuing it? I really hope you do, because it just begins to get really exciting. I'm curious to see how the rest of Citadelspace react once they learn what happened on Shanxi.
Captiosus chapter 18 . 4/6
This has been a very nice read so far, looking forwards to seeing the next chapter.
Captiosus chapter 14 . 4/6
NOT THE TWINKIE!
BridgeBurn100 chapter 18 . 4/1
This is really good, I hope you will continue it!
BlitzkriegHOSS chapter 18 . 1/13
Damn it has been while since I've found a story this good. Keep it up my friend.
Sovereign2808 chapter 18 . 1/12
Nice story.

Very detailed in contrast to stories that normally don't show larger ground operations in depth.

Humanity certainly seems different than in canon ME, and not just the Mechs and prototype AIs and I ask myself all the time just how far more advanced. They seem not reliant on either Eezo nor the Relays, despite the fact that they should have encountered at least Relays before.
Much potential for the Turians to get their asses kicked once human leadership decides to do so.

Would certainly like to see Raven going forward with her primary mission. The special 'presents' she has on her ship make for potential as well. (Which again give the question of the advancement. Just with how much power do their nukes do detonate.)

Would hope - since the last update has been a while - that this isn't abandoned.

Cheers
A Man Of Many Names chapter 7 . 12/11/2017
Isn't the point of the laws from a narrative perspective that the robots eventually glitch and inadvertently harm humanity trying to uphold them? Or is there a sub clause where an AI cannot impede on humanity's freedom or something?

Otherwise this is a very interesting read and will be following your progress.
cptnlee chapter 18 . 12/6/2017
I think this is my third time rereading this and it's still amazing! the characterisation is spot on the the world building that you've done is great
enji-benjy chapter 1 . 10/13/2017
Okay, you REALLY need to put something in to separate scenes, a couple of *** or something. Trying to read this was very difficult when you kept jumping around with nothing to telegraph that fact and one paragraph doesn't follow on from another.

Other than that, it seamed like an interesting first chapter, the only thing I have really say on the matter is that I hope you don't suddenly nerf the human's ships weapons for no reason.
Yankee718 chapter 18 . 9/18/2017
I'm all sad now that there's no more chapters to read but I really love this story and my favorite character is Oleg I just like the guy it's like he's the one crazy friend you want next to you in a fight and he's funny lol
Yankee718 chapter 14 . 9/18/2017
RIP Twinkie
Yankee718 chapter 9 . 9/18/2017
This keeps getting better and better I can't seem to stop reading and its 5:46am eastern standard time
Yankee718 chapter 3 . 9/18/2017
I'm laughing so hard at the POW singing we will rock you to the Turians that I'm coughing like crazy since I'm sick I'm really enjoying this story it's very entertaining for me
SniperInTheHouse chapter 18 . 7/31/2017
Great story but my OCD for military facts, etiquette and command was hit a few times every chapter. Alas, fanfiction isn't made up of military personnel at least you tried and I can respect that.
The real reason for writing a review is simple. I warn you about the military before you go. It sucks. I don't really have much else to say as you can ask soldiers how we feel about it. I'm in an infantry unit as a forward observer, and I'm okay with it but a lot of fellows of mine joined without truly thinking it out. Just remember while you're out in a training exercise going on a day without food or water and being told to fuck yourself by higher this is what you signed up for.

Best of luck and may the Army Gods have mercy on your soul.
-SITH