Reviews for Iron Hearts: The Shanxi Campaign
MystiYew chapter 18 . 12/5
A shame there's no more.
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 1 . 10/29
Cool.
Will there be a chapter 19 and if so when can we expect it to be out? I have read this story multiple times and constantly checked it to see if there were any more chapters. I have really enjoyed this story so far and I hope you continue it.
radindusan2 chapter 18 . 9/17/2018
Grat story,when is the next instalment? I greatly enjoy your ass-rape od Desolus...
ocstek chapter 18 . 9/6/2018
Shame. Another great fanfic that bit the dust :'(
Strato1 chapter 1 . 7/31/2018
I've only read the first chapter, and I plan to read more since I like these kinds of stories. However, I've seen several plot holes so far. How is the quarian ship able to display video transmissions from an alien ship with completely unknown computer systems and video formats? When were the Quarians invited to land a shuttle on the human ship (since it would be suicide to do so without being invited)? Why are the turians acting like morons? Is it really practical for a ship to carry around 200 ton slugs for its cannon? Why wouldn't humans at least be aware of the basic uses of element zero, since they clearly know it is an integral part of advanced alien technologies and would have realistically invested some time and resources for research? And these are just the more obvious ones I've noticed...
Eu sou um fa chapter 18 . 7/4/2018
loved it,
Ilireanwri chapter 18 . 7/3/2018
This story is interesting. Very interesting. Are you still continuing it? I really hope you do, because it just begins to get really exciting. I'm curious to see how the rest of Citadelspace react once they learn what happened on Shanxi.
Captiosus chapter 18 . 4/6/2018
This has been a very nice read so far, looking forwards to seeing the next chapter.
Captiosus chapter 14 . 4/6/2018
NOT THE TWINKIE!
BridgeBurn100 chapter 18 . 4/1/2018
This is really good, I hope you will continue it!
BlitzkriegHOSS chapter 18 . 1/13/2018
Damn it has been while since I've found a story this good. Keep it up my friend.
Sovereign90 chapter 18 . 1/12/2018
Nice story.

Very detailed in contrast to stories that normally don't show larger ground operations in depth.

Humanity certainly seems different than in canon ME, and not just the Mechs and prototype AIs and I ask myself all the time just how far more advanced. They seem not reliant on either Eezo nor the Relays, despite the fact that they should have encountered at least Relays before.
Much potential for the Turians to get their asses kicked once human leadership decides to do so.

Would certainly like to see Raven going forward with her primary mission. The special 'presents' she has on her ship make for potential as well. (Which again give the question of the advancement. Just with how much power do their nukes do detonate.)

Would hope - since the last update has been a while - that this isn't abandoned.

Cheers
A Man Of Many Names chapter 7 . 12/11/2017
Isn't the point of the laws from a narrative perspective that the robots eventually glitch and inadvertently harm humanity trying to uphold them? Or is there a sub clause where an AI cannot impede on humanity's freedom or something?

Otherwise this is a very interesting read and will be following your progress.
cptnlee chapter 18 . 12/6/2017
I think this is my third time rereading this and it's still amazing! the characterisation is spot on the the world building that you've done is great