Reviews for Like Our Time is Running Out
KatyGrace chapter 2 . 11/17/2014
Loving it! It's very lighthearted so far, so I'm both nervous and excited for shit to go down...
Midnight Hazard chapter 5 . 11/17/2014
Curiousity as to whether you'll update this or not. It's great and you left it on a cliff hanger like cmon did you have to stop updating after this cliffhanger what happens is everyone ok?
Ackk its good and the world shaping is good and I'd love to see moree.
HollowJay19 chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
Awesome story!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/21/2014
maka/levi story would be cool
fullmetalgrigori chapter 5 . 5/19/2014
Love this story! One question though: will we ever know the specific ranking of the top ten? Who did best, and all that? I'm just curious.

Will be looking forward to an update!
Lillethy Alexis chapter 5 . 5/4/2014
DAAAAAAAAAAAAMN. I. NEED. CHAPTER. SIX. Or actually, no, dont do that, it is probably going to be even more painful and aah my poor babies why did i think it would a good idea to start reading this it huuurts
ErenMcPockyPants chapter 4 . 4/3/2014
This is one of the best crossovers that I've read yet! My gosh, I love how everyone is fit into the story and how detailed it is... Oh my gosh, I need to have chapter five!
BrazeRancor chapter 4 . 3/19/2014
Nice work. Good to see more!
Frustration At Its Finest chapter 4 . 3/18/2014
AHHHHHHHHHH allllll the nods to canon are amazing, the invisible stitches made me giggle xD I'm realllllly excited to see where you go with Soul's "sickness". His dream was intense and vivid, but still covered in that layer of fog that dreams usually have, so well done with that! Your dialogue is always flowing and well suited to each character, it's wonderful. The little moments between Tsubaki and Star, and Soul and Maka are so subtle and sweet, the reassuring signs of respect, care and affection make me feel all warm and fuzzy xD I can't wait for more Luna, this is unfolding quite nicely. Thank you for sharing.
UndesirableFortuneCookies chapter 3 . 2/15/2014
gahh, this is such an awesomely epic crossover so far! Why haven't you updated yet, you! xD
BrazeRancor chapter 3 . 10/28/2013
Oh man. This is gonna be good!
Phantom4747 chapter 3 . 10/11/2013
Your soooooooo amazing! Andksnshakahakahakahjahakajakjkj
Master of Chimera chapter 3 . 10/10/2013
Pleeeeeeeeease, update *cute face* It's awesome e-e
UndesirableFortuneCookies chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Wowowowowowowowow this is going to be absolutely fantastic by the sounds of it so far: I mean, ohmygod, two of my FAVOURITE shows mashed into one crossover story! Hehe; kinda scared about which characters are going to go though ): other than that frightening prospect dialogue's great, so's the pace of the story - it's perfect!
Necessary Degree chapter 2 . 9/22/2013
Oh hohoho, secrets and secrets and secrets this is gon be good :3 (ps, the sound I made when Maka saw Liz and Patty was pretty inhuman. Congrats for making me question my sanity)