Reviews for We Go Together
Amulet Misty chapter 6 . 12/31/2013
Oh Joshua, he wanders around to much for his own good. But oooh, I see that he's had an encounter with Coco (if I'm not mistaken). I wonder how that's going to turn out. Hmm.

I enjoyed the scene with Shiki and Eri at the hurdles. Eri is a good friend to have stayed with Shiki that long x3 and Neku was really cute when he helped aid her.

(Although, the times where you don't change paragraphs with a new speaker are kind of bothering me).

Can't wait to see what happens next!
Lieutenant-Jensen chapter 6 . 12/21/2013
Was this chapter our Christmas present from you? XD
Faliara chapter 5 . 12/4/2013
Joshua/Lucky.

MUHAHAHAHAHA
Amulet Misty chapter 5 . 12/2/2013
Aww x33 That's so cute. Lucky is an awesome name.

Ahem. But anyway, I like your story for Mr. H and Joshua - the birthday cake gesture was just the sweetest thing ever ;-; Gosh.

And yeah, little girl - no taking the phone! Stealing is bad :3

Awesome chapter!
Amulet Misty chapter 4 . 11/12/2013
Aww little Joshua stealing pastries is quite cute. Sounds just like him too xD Ahaha ladies first was a funny line. Yay can't wait for part two!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/11/2013
Great chapter! I'm excited for more!
Meee chapter 3 . 9/16/2013
Yay! An update! Lol, I can't believe you made Neku's mother ask him if he tried to eat off the floor XD
Lieutenant-Jensen chapter 3 . 9/11/2013
Oh lord, this will start getting awkward fast, won't it?
Amulet Misty chapter 3 . 9/11/2013
Hahaha xD Joshua cracks me up. And Neku too of course. Well I'd say missing school would be fine with me..don't know what Neku was worried about :P

Aside from that - whoops that was a bad mistake Neku. His poor mum must think her son's weird.
Lieutenant-Jensen chapter 2 . 9/1/2013
Huh, this is a really cool fic! Please continue! I'll be waiting for more!
Meeee chapter 2 . 8/24/2013
This story just keeps making me smile. :) Keep up the good work!
Amulet Misty chapter 2 . 8/22/2013
A lot more cuteness with Joshua just paddling around. Hehe I love how he just instantly does things on dog instinct even with a human mind.

Oh shoot - Neku's on to you. Well this will be awkward.

You do have some grammatical errors, like sometimes you don't capitalize things at the start of sentences. But meh, it's fine. XD

-Dina
Shadow chapter 2 . 8/21/2013
LOL XD! This was really hilarious! I love it so far, I hope you keep writing. Lol. I feel bad for Josh, I knew that they would have to figure out that Joshua's a boy eventually. He should have bit the kid. Lol.I hope you update soon!

Love,
Shadow
Pineapple chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
This is super cute! Poor Joshua haha. Can't wait to see what happens next now that Neku has seen him on the phone.
Rhyme13kh14Xion8 chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
I love this story! XD Its so hilarious! I cant stop laughing! I cant wait for the next chapter!