Reviews for Master Crimson
ella chapter 46 . 10/19
I really hope you plan on finishing this story!
its excellent. I haven't read another fanfiction like it!
lgbtlovechick chapter 46 . 9/7
You've had a long brake! Come back to us! Come back and write more!
persues harry chapter 46 . 3/31
plz update!
i am dying to read next chapter
your writing style is just awesome
Potters Love Redheads chapter 46 . 11/24/2014
Ooh what's gunna happen in year 6? Really love this story, please update!
EzioPhamtomCreed409 chapter 46 . 11/22/2014
Fantastic story so far can not wait for the updates to be around. Looking forward to see what happens next
auntie-sc1 chapter 46 . 10/22/2014
This is an excellent story with twists on the original that have been unexpected. Can't wait to see what you have in store for Harry and co. during years 6 and 7.
midnight4blue chapter 46 . 10/16/2014
I love this story, and you're an amazing author. Please update soon. I can't wait to see what'll happen next.
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
Mpreg - so ridiculous a concept.
jgood27 chapter 46 . 9/5/2014
Love this story and can't wait to read more, please update
The Doctor chapter 46 . 6/20/2014
Wow. Just wow. I read it all in one sitting. Wow. I hope you finish this story, I really enjoyed it. Unlike a lot of fanfiction, your grammar and spelling is perfect and you have a large vocabulary. The idea was great and the actual story is even better. Please write more, I really enjoyed your story.
TorieDraco chapter 46 . 5/31/2014
Hi I am really enjoying this story. Does hermione know that Snape is David's dad?
loleo chapter 46 . 5/19/2014
Thank you very much for such an intriguing story. I hope to read a lot of more chapters in the not so far future, because you have an amazing writing style. It is awesome to read your fantasy and fall into your story and be full of hope, be sad, laugh about and with your characters. Pretty please, write fast and let us readers know more of YOUR Hogwarts, YOUR story-personalities. And again, thank you for your effort in writing and hopefully in a short time we can read more...
fifespice chapter 4 . 5/12/2014
so cool
fifespice chapter 3 . 5/12/2014
poor harry thats a lot to take in
fifespice chapter 2 . 5/12/2014
so why did snape and the elf call harry david?