Reviews for Fit
BraveChicken chapter 17 . 7/8
Ah man, thats hilarious! You have to extend that so we see what happens to Beast boy haha but its lovely how it is! Love the image of bb sitting there not even caring hahaha great idea! Also- I totally missed you, just saying.
Alright can you please continue chapter 17 because I feel like that ending wasn't a real ending. No offense,but I would like to see what entailed after than sentence.

Oh well great job with this.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/9/2014
Damn I know beast boy couldn't have had a good past but thinking that his happiness with the teen titans is just a cover up is just sad I know some of those good times aren't fake I like to think he knows what it's like to be happy
jackiehorse chapter 16 . 3/30/2014
All these oneshots are either adorable, heartwarming, or funny! I love how you wrote the friendship between Cyborg and BB! There is not many of these stories.
Bgnsteal chapter 16 . 12/6/2013
That was awesome! Love the beginning, it really freaked me our at first
Princess Unikitty chapter 16 . 12/1/2013
Sad, but cute. I really liked the ending speech, though it was kind of cheesy.

How about something involving shopping as a prompt
HereForTitans chapter 15 . 12/1/2013
i love these : )
idea: beastboy asking for a holoring. when cyborg asks how he wants to look when wearing the ring, he finds out he wasn't always green after beastboys explanation on what and why he wants to look like when wearing the ring.

this isn't a whole idea as such, but just an idea to go about how he finds out beastboy wasn't always green . hope that makes sense
Emily chapter 15 . 11/6/2013
I got an idea prank war
BeastGreen chapter 15 . 10/29/2013
You know this is way better then I expected :D
For once Beast Boy is giving someone some lecture not the other way around.
Oh and if you still need ideas I have a few more in mind :3

* Beast Boy was once an actor before joining the Titans. Cyborg accidentally stumbles on science-fiction television series, Space Trek: 2020 that Beast Boy was featured in.
P.S. If you want you can add Control Freak to this, you know since he's a nerd so he probably knows about that movie.

* Cyborg finally gives in... and teaches Beast Boy to drive his car [could end disastrously or surprisingly good]

* After watching Ylvis - The Fox (What Does the Fox Say?) Cyborg turns to Beast Boy and ask what indeed does the fox say [couldn't resist to put this ides xD]
Bgnsteal chapter 15 . 10/28/2013
OMG I LOVED IT! XD I always wondered how he would be with catnip, and this! Words can not explain how I am feeling right now, just know that your writing was once again AMAZING
Princess Unikitty chapter 15 . 10/27/2013
pretty cute. i liked the dialogue.
Princess Unikitty chapter 14 . 10/25/2013
i have a prompt for you, actually. i call it: you know what bites?
Masterliful chapter 14 . 10/25/2013
First of all: I LOVE THESE ONESHOTS!
Second, here's my idea for one: One of the things required to be hypnotised is to WANT to be hypnotised. You could also say, that the one getting hypnotised must at some level want to escape reality. We all know that Beast Boy easily gets hypnotised, so try to imagine Cyborg finding out this information.
bloomscool chapter 14 . 10/21/2013
Well here's my idea, cyborg notes how similar robin and beast boy's origins are and beast boy just keeps saying, we're not that similar even though Robin himself says they are
Bgnsteal chapter 14 . 10/20/2013
This fic should have more followers/faves/reveiws!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »