Reviews for Awkward Rizzles Moments
Daryl chapter 11 . 1/11
great story, fun to read
Guest chapter 11 . 9/10/2015
Just read them all while traveling to and from work (OK, and a few during lunch and one when everyone thought I was working in excel) and they are delicious and painful. It's like being slowly and lovingly stabbed with a favourite frozen dessert. :-)
I keep hoping for it to devolve into something MA rated and it never does, and I share the frustration of all involved. But it is wonderful. Please write more if you find new ideas, or just leave it like it is: awkward and wonderful.
redhyuuga chapter 2 . 5/2/2015
So are so lucky Jane! hahahaa ..
if I were you I will always dirty with Maura :p
Bit's Bit chapter 4 . 4/14/2015
By gosh reading your stories is dangerous! I guess I shouldn't combine eating and reading your stories. Food almost went out and in the wrong way! But I still love it! Of course :D
Bit's Bit chapter 1 . 4/14/2015
Jane is so, so mean! :D But then again, so is the good doctor.
Lktwh13 chapter 7 . 8/23/2014
These are totally cracking me up! Nice job! This one in particular, I just had to comment :-) Although I about died in the previous chapter with Maura's special undergarments!
Guest chapter 11 . 1/11/2014
Where have you been? More, please...
Jenn Deering chapter 2 . 12/2/2013
Loved this, too.
Jenn Deering chapter 11 . 12/1/2013
Holy crap, that is the hottest story I have read in weeks! Please don't stop the story at this point - it needs a little bit more.
IsaBabisa chapter 11 . 12/1/2013
I do love that little chuckle of Maura's. Very nice! Thanks!
everythingshazy chapter 11 . 12/1/2013
love this chapter thankyou!
slashpony chapter 11 . 12/1/2013
[...and tosses it into the recycle bin like she's a perp dumping a murder weapon into the harbor]

Again, how do you come up with stuff like this? It's just so perfect.

You had me laughing so hard with Maura teasing her in the kitchen. And I love that Maura takes such devious pleasure in making her uncomfortable.

I like how you have Jane redeem herself somewhat by admitting to Maura that it really is none of her business before she realises she's been caught out. And when she does, that she's bothered that Maura finds about her attraction this way - although I'd bet good money Maura was on to her the moment they were first introduced.

OMG, the whispering;)

Also, I fervently wish for more fics in which Jane has had three or more beers.
julatsa chapter 11 . 12/1/2013
hehehehe, this was a good one :)
kbprincess3 chapter 11 . 12/1/2013
Just re-read all of these. Freaking hilarious! Please keep them coming, love them all. Thank you for sharing.
shallow-seas-we-sail chapter 11 . 12/1/2013
god i love these moments.