Reviews for Awkward Rizzles Moments
redhyuuga chapter 2 . 5/2
So are so lucky Jane! hahahaa ..
if I were you I will always dirty with Maura :p
Bit's Bit chapter 4 . 4/14
By gosh reading your stories is dangerous! I guess I shouldn't combine eating and reading your stories. Food almost went out and in the wrong way! But I still love it! Of course :D
Bit's Bit chapter 1 . 4/14
Jane is so, so mean! :D But then again, so is the good doctor.
Lktwh13 chapter 7 . 8/23/2014
These are totally cracking me up! Nice job! This one in particular, I just had to comment :-) Although I about died in the previous chapter with Maura's special undergarments!
Guest chapter 11 . 1/11/2014
Where have you been? More, please...
Jenn Deering chapter 2 . 12/2/2013
Loved this, too.
Jenn Deering chapter 11 . 12/1/2013
Holy crap, that is the hottest story I have read in weeks! Please don't stop the story at this point - it needs a little bit more.
IsaBabisa chapter 11 . 12/1/2013
I do love that little chuckle of Maura's. Very nice! Thanks!
everythingshazy chapter 11 . 12/1/2013
love this chapter thankyou!
slashpony chapter 11 . 12/1/2013
[...and tosses it into the recycle bin like she's a perp dumping a murder weapon into the harbor]

Again, how do you come up with stuff like this? It's just so perfect.

You had me laughing so hard with Maura teasing her in the kitchen. And I love that Maura takes such devious pleasure in making her uncomfortable.

I like how you have Jane redeem herself somewhat by admitting to Maura that it really is none of her business before she realises she's been caught out. And when she does, that she's bothered that Maura finds about her attraction this way - although I'd bet good money Maura was on to her the moment they were first introduced.

OMG, the whispering;)

Also, I fervently wish for more fics in which Jane has had three or more beers.
julatsa chapter 11 . 12/1/2013
hehehehe, this was a good one :)
kbprincess3 chapter 11 . 12/1/2013
Just re-read all of these. Freaking hilarious! Please keep them coming, love them all. Thank you for sharing.
shallow-seas-we-sail chapter 11 . 12/1/2013
god i love these moments.
slashpony chapter 8 . 10/20/2013
It's probably the pervy fangirl in me, but I just love it when either of them is inappropriate and crass in front of their colleagues:

["Glad you all think I'm so romantic. Just so you know, I totally nailed her on the couch in her office the first time." Jane smiles smugly at everyone as she plops into her chair.]

And that Jane uses the crude expression "nailed" in relation to refined Maura creates such a wonderful juxtaposition which only adds to the funny.

It makes me not only laugh but also giddily imagine it happening on the show (the saying, not the doing, although needless to say I wouldn't mind). I mean far less credible things happen there all the time, right?

Maura's exasperated outburst may not be as coarse as Jane's boast in ch7 but it still paints a pretty vivid picture:

["Apparently your sister doesn't do 'relationships'," Maura threw up the air quotes and glared at Jane, "But she has no problem keeping me up half the night writhing in my own kitchen, on my couch, pressed up against the washer-"]

I only wish Jane hadn't interrupted her because I was enjoying the recital of places and relative positions in which Jane has 'nailed' her, lol.

*sigh* I think I've reached the end of the line with the dailies :(
slashpony chapter 6 . 10/19/2013
["A recent study conducted by Dutch scientists found that 87% of the time, sexual relationships start with caressing, either through clothing or on bare skin on the the upper portion of the torso, but I'm very open sexually, so this is fin-"]

Hehehe, not sure if true, but the Dutch study does not suprise me, since I know they've done similar stuff at RUG. If you did due dilligence, hat off; if not, eating the hat!

But I'm in love with Jane's sweet and clever response to all this awkwardness:

["I am so in that 87%." Jane said, ready to prove it. "The only thing that would be awkward is if I don't get to see the that special set of lingerie, now that I know it exists...,"]