Reviews for After All
Isabella GL chapter 26 . 4/28/2014
Thanks for this great story! In my heart those two will always be together. I loved the way you weave the other characters into the story as well!
PriscillaPal chapter 26 . 4/16/2014
I think this was a nice way to end this story. And that's because I cannot forget the beginning of this tale, when we were unsure as to whether Roger was going to respond to Holly's overtures, or even listen to her apologies and regrets for over marrying the wrong man. There two have definitely come a long way.
Isabella GL chapter 25 . 3/20/2014
Well, Roger and Holly have sure gone a long way since the beginning! They haven't lived together as a married couple for so long! It's nice to see them get settled in a whole new setting!
PriscillaPal chapter 25 . 3/17/2014
I thought it was nice that Liz came up with that house for Roger and Holly. And I like the fact that these two will be living in a house that is part of Bay City history. It belongs to a long time resident and established character. I just found myself thinking that it would be great if any of the haters from Springfield could visit and see the new Thorpe home. They probably wouldn't be able to believe it.

I sincerely hope we get to read about a housewarming party
Isabella GL chapter 24 . 3/7/2014
Great story! It's so nice to see Holly and Roger together at last, I never get tired of it!
Isabella GL chapter 23 . 2/24/2014
I loved Holly's house in Springfield...I wish I was the buyer! :)
PriscillaPal chapter 24 . 2/23/2014
You know what was nice about this trip? If you think about it, Roger and Holly have never been out of town before, together, where they both just took the time to enjoy one another. They've never had 'trips'. They've had rescue missions, and plots orchestrated by other people, but never a trip they could call their own, where they were were in the mindset they were in. That being totally sure of their love for one another. This was a good read.
Isabella GL chapter 22 . 2/11/2014
Finally, they got married! It's nice that they could inspire Michael and Donna to do the same!
PriscillaPal chapter 23 . 2/8/2014
It does seem as if Hart's situation is a dark cloud hanging over Roger and Holly's happiness. I found myself wondering if Roger's returning the farm back to Hart, will make any difference at all with regards to his fractured relationship with him?

And Tahiti sounds like a splendid idea for a honeymoon!
PriscillaPal chapter 22 . 1/26/2014
Oddly, for me, the most beautiful moment came in the results of Frankie's pregnancy test! At first I didn't like the idea of 'Wallingford Winthrop', but when I rolled it off of my tongue a few times, it sounded like a guy that belonged at an Ivy League school somewhere-which is never a bad thing. I liked the idea that Roger and Holly's wedding, kind of spurred events to take place between Frankie and Cass, Donna and Michael and even Ross and Blake had a nice, little talk. Good chapter!
Isabella GL chapter 21 . 1/25/2014
Good! They are married at last. I was pleasantly surprised when Ross showed up, and that they talked about Acapulco (a favorite storyline of mine!)
Isabella GL chapter 20 . 1/18/2014
The lyrics of that song are so beautiful, they really brought tears to my eyes! I loved that Roger met Holly halfway down the aisle, it's really fitting that he did that, and that they kissed for much longer that was appropriate. They're married, yeah!
PriscillaPal chapter 21 . 1/14/2014
I loved it when Ross showed up! And not because I'm a fan of Ross's especially. But you could see that he was shocked you-know-what, at the concept of ANYONE being nice enough to throw Roger and Holly a nice wedding. Or to even attend. I mean he didn't even seem to think that Roger might actually have friends that didn't live in Springfield.

But I liked how Blake kind of broke it down for him about Dinah and Hart. And yes, Blake was Dinah at one point in time.

What I am wondering about is will we see or hear more Springfield reaction?

Great chapter!
Cynthia chapter 21 . 1/14/2014
So Ross appeared after all! :-) and that's good advice from Blake to her parents.
Isabella GL chapter 19 . 1/12/2014
I really like that Holly and Roger are surrounded by supportive people and friends. Everyone needs friends, and Roger never got any. Holly had Ed and Ross, but it's not the same. It's such a happy moment for them, it's very cool to read about it!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »