Reviews for Don't Call Me Weasel!
Desertisle chapter 10 . 6/3/2017
Goodness what a fun story! Not sure how I missed this gem. I hope you get back to writing DG fics. Your stories are so great. Thank you for writing this fic so long ago.
tanithlipsky chapter 10 . 3/11/2017
cute.
Kelsey441 chapter 10 . 9/21/2016
This was cute, but it's so apparent how much you grew as an author and as a person over the years. It's certaonly better than anything my non-writer self could do, but I'm still so glad you've grown up and went on to write some things that were astoundingly beautiful.
xThe Tankx chapter 4 . 12/8/2013
good so far but U2 are not a British band there Irish, two waaayy different things!
Fire's Shadow123 chapter 10 . 6/24/2012
This was so sweet! Especially the ending! I love your writing!
lovelywendy chapter 10 . 8/11/2010
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...

i wish there was moreee :(
Niamh chapter 4 . 7/7/2010
U2 arent british!

they're irish and ireland is NOT part of britian and just about any irish person would go mental from reading that!

so please change it.
tina chapter 9 . 7/19/2009
blaise zabini is a BOY!
jcap1526 chapter 10 . 7/14/2009
Awesome story! Loved how both weren't perfect, but were able to come together in the end. Yes, I shed some tears, but the last chap made up for it!
serenity silenced chapter 5 . 6/20/2009
this is getting annoying...dude, "weasely" is spelled weasley, k?
d chapter 2 . 11/4/2008
This is really cute, but you might want someone to beta it. For example, it should be "wretched" instead of "retched" and "shooed" instead of "shoed," as the verb is "too shoo."

Otherwise, this is a great fic!
llluga chapter 10 . 6/4/2008
um the whole thing is ok but y is there so little of harry?
MudbloodMusings chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Aw, great opening chapter! I'm more of a DracoxHermione person, but I enjoyed it anyway. Well, I'm off to the next chapter...Just thought I'd bring to your notice that Ginny's first name is Ginevra, not Virginia. I hope you'll rectify that, it's a pretty common mistake...

X
miss devil's kiss chapter 10 . 2/21/2008
cute! _ so he's called hayden, eh? D nice one :P
Randee chapter 7 . 1/26/2008
It's Hermione, not Hermoine... sorry but that's really annoying.