Reviews for What We Could Have Been
Zeus' Sins chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
well...I cried...Am crying. that is one amazing and heart breaking story! Sasuke moving on even though he loves Naruto and Naruto waiting and wishing he was Sakura...YUP! Crying!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Shit that was sad! I cried!
Lovely.Mess chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
I cried
nekoto2panda chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
This makes me cry every time. I never get to finish in one session. I would read, stop, cry hysterically for half an hour, and read the rest, sobbing all the while.
Auralia Sparks chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
T_T This was beautiful! I cried like a baby. lol This was very well written and a wonderfully sad story. Thank you! _
Cloaked Depression chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
I'm crying, sobbing right now. Poor Sasuke and Naruto. I love this story.
Killerbear chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Great story! The lime suprised me a bit, though, even when you warned me beforehand. But suprise in a good way! You should make more one shots like this!

By the way, about your request for tearjerkers, do you know Anohana? The first and only anime I watched while crying real big tears. The relationship between the characters is so amazing and let's not forget the ending... TT.
Also, Sakamichi no Apollon. A fantastic anime, 10/10. The opening is the most beautiful I've ever seen and the best slice of life serie I know.

Really, these anime's are not just recommendations, they are tearjerk factories!
Teppen chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Omg I was crying while reading Naruto's letter. This is so sad, I loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
that was really well done. your quotes were amazing but it was the story which i loved.
souichitatsumi chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
I have to say that this was absolutely beautiful. I'm kind of addicted to sad stories, but this was amazing. The choice of old unrequited love was great, but it was the way that you executed it that made it a masterpiece. Amazing work, my dear :)
angel56277 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
I swear I'm not crying. No, really, I'm not! QAQ
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
omg! this is soooo different from all the fics I 've ever read. You are an amazing writer, so criative!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Bro I am bawling tears that just won't end. ER MER GERD that was sad and amazing and heart wrenching and just...TOO MANY FEELS
azumasta chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
My eyes watered and i got a little dizzy... it took naruto 115 years to finally say it
LiL Moon chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
This story is truly beautiful. And yes, I did cry at the end.