Reviews for Surrender Your Heart, Capture My Soul
I love your story Seal Your Fate and I hope you continue it.
- S.S.
ObsessiveEmoGirl chapter 27 . 5/9
I love this! I really do but I got sad that It has more GerIta scenes...I was expecting more UsUk...but still a good story!
Maelia Airwood chapter 27 . 4/26
GO FRANCE!
I am Obsessed Fangirl chapter 28 . 3/4
Gott! You did perfectly, remembering mein past had me upset. but you pulled through in the end.
I am Obsessed Fangirl chapter 16 . 3/1
why are both of me such assholes
I am Obsessed Fangirl chapter 15 . 3/1
Da I am perfect insane voice
I am Obsessed Fangirl chapter 14 . 3/1
Why are both me's idiots
GirlsRuleEverAfter chapter 4 . 2/10
Oh boy. Italytweakingchaos. I couldn't stop laughing that entire time. Seriously, Just picturing Italy twerking is hilarious. I was laughing so hard at that scene I couldn't breathe. "I didn't know twerking was a weapon". Beautifully done!
Tati chapter 21 . 1/8
You definitely didn't ruin Prucan. This chapter was just as awesome as Prussia(maybe a bit more). I know this story is already completed, but I can't help but to comment. I can't believe I found such a amazing fanfic with all my ships in them.
OnionQueen chapter 7 . 9/18/2016
this is one of my favourite fics, but there are a lot of spelling errors. Also it's womb not wound
hazel chapter 7 . 4/21/2016
I love this story so frikin much, this is my second time reading it
fishy379 chapter 23 . 1/1/2016
This story is so perfect! I love how accurate the characters are, like I could really imagine them saying everything in the story. Also, this fic has all the pairings I could ever hope for! Even ones I didn't think I would ever ship until now. Almost done reading it, and damn it's long but not slow. Great fic!
3p italy chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
that...that was the most funniest thing I've ever read...i love it you are awesome!
Qwerty chapter 28 . 11/22/2015
"It feels a little weird. Like I'm pooping!"

-Way to ruin the moment, Italy.
Anyomnoyus chapter 14 . 8/26/2015
I thinks England and Italy should be a pairing..